Lets See Your Dogs..post some pic's

Crucial and often overlooked post-hunt dog care

Got in from rabbit hunting on Saturday and the wife informed me that I had neglected a very important post-hunt dog care ritual - The Pedicure.
Ridiculous!
Posthuntmani-pediP2070270.jpg

-Croc

You might be on to something there Uncle Buck. I have two with Hillhaven blood and funny those pics are all too familiar. :D

The one I had, had a large liver spot on the left. I see your thumbnail seems to have one on the right unless the pic got reversed. Dave List of Sioux Falls has linebreed Hustler genes and is getting some very nice dogs. My dog was a direct son of Hustler. If I ever cloned a dog it would have been Gunnar as he was nearly perfect in everyway. And I say this having nothing but Pudelpointers at this time.
________
Herbal Vaporizer Forum

Last edited:
He looks like a chip off the old block, and I mean "old" I wonder how many speeding tickets you will get to pay for.:laugh:

I won't pay for any of them but if he is anything like me he will pay a few out of his own pocket:D

You still remember the 99 in a 55?

Caza and Khali

Wow, I really enjoyed seeing all the great dog pics.

Here are a couple of my favorites.

This is Caza who is my buddies Springer who has since been retired.
SDPheasant2004-Caza.jpg

This I Khali who was found at a humane society by a co-worker that did not hunt and I borrowed the dog from her for 10-11 seasons and we learned how to hunt together. Khali is now retired as well.
LateSeasonHunt-2.jpg

Taz and Seal

Taz is my GSP and Seal is my buddies lab...here is a pic of one of our hunts. Not the best pic...cellphone is all I had at the time.

I love this thread!
:coolpics:
Jim - how many hunters' limits are on that tailgate? I only ask because it will take me a few more seasons to reach that - TOTAL!
:cheers:
-Croc

Well, since this thread is growing in popularity, I'm going to make a article and feature it on the Ultimate Pheasant Hunting homepage for a couple weeks.

Make sure you guys have some text on you and your dogs.

I will include:
  • 1 photo of your dog or you and your dog
  • your member name
  • 1 or 2 paragraphs about your dog or whatever you want to say
Thanks for your participation.

Webguy what a wonderful Idea, It should truly be a winner.

Crockett,
We had a total of 18 hunters on day one. We hunted corners of CRP on irrigated wheat and/or cut milo fields. Hunted a couple of sections. Ended up with 48 birds on day one so we were 6 short of a full load. We used 3 side blocker on each side of the corner and 2 at the point; that left 10 walkers, my shorthair TAZ and my buddies labs SEAL and JAKE. Kinda of went like this...
POINT, FLUSH, BANG, RETRIEVE, REPEAT. It was a great day!
JMc

gunner in kansas

one of is firs times hunting wild birds in kansas he did so awesome

My Lab in the top pics is now mostly retired, At 13 he is the veteran of many hunting trips. The younger dog Cooper, will be 6 and in his prime.

P1010023.jpg

P1010024.jpg

P1010253.jpg

P1010235.jpg

p10101932.jpg

p10102322.jpg

Back