Lets See Your Dogs..post some pic's

Thanks. I do give to PF every year, but never thought of that! Thanks for the idea. It shall be done.:10sign:

More of the JMc Crew

It was a long day of work for this crew of pups...

Pheasants...
Thanks, the pic includes Vic(little guy), Abby(solid), Nellie and Gabe(Roans), and Tye. They have since added Pete, Roany, Ox, and Spot...no pics of the new crew. My oldest son and yougest son used to train labs...they have started training GSP's. Check them out at www.ggsportsman.com. They are trying to live the dream so wish them luck.

Definitely fun looking at all the dogs. I'm glad to see no one spoils them TOO much. I'm even betting that Crockett's Ruby had to have a bath before getting on the bed!

Here's a couple of Ruby. The first is Ruby fetching up a pheasant opening day of 2006. The second is Ruby finding the pheasants dug in after a snow fall. The avator is Ruby enjoying the summit of Lilly Mountain in the Rocky Mountains. The last one is Rocky, our comic relief. He loves to be on the hunt; but, as you can see, his not much of a terror to the birds or other wildlife.

ResidentOpener014c.jpg

Snowhunt2006007.jpg

Colorado20050572.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pics everyone, I was going to put this one up on the holidays, but the way this dog runs it bodes well all year. This is Blue River's Fast Track, Call name "River" when she runs the grass is darn near on fire behind her. She is an up coming trial dog that is in her steadying process. She had a great fall hunting wild roosters and is ready for more. She is a 9 month old, that needs her own fire truck. And when she shows up the Pheasants better dial "911".:thumbsup:

Last edited:
FCS, Nice seeing you here. How is everything going any good news yet? I am still hoping and praying everything come out all right. Drop in when ever you have time for it is great to see you here. That is a cute picture, I can see the ball of fire in her.----Bob

hey FCS, nice hearing from you! Hope all is going well. Keeping you and your wife in our prayers. Great pic, calling 911 as we speak! lol, Rod:10sign:

Not sure what's all in the mix for the "couch potatoes"...my oldest son used to train labs in central TX and now has started with GSP's in the Tyler TX area. The pic was take after a long day of play, work, swim, and of course food. If anybody needs a trainer, contact my son Brent at www.ggsportsman.com. Thanks for the compliments on pups...
JMc

Back