Lets See Your Dogs..post some pic's

New Pup

Well here is my new pup, well at least in 3 weeks he will be mine. Columbia's Brute Flush "Maximus" He is out of Jim Karlovec's Flushing Star Kennel, and should be hell on the birds. Can't wait to go pick him up.

Last edited:
Just rescued this little girl. My wife already named her "Mia" which means mine, so I guess she's a keeper. She came with a 16 week old appetite and the owner surrendered AKC registration.

Just rescued this little girl. My wife already named her "Mia" which means mine, so I guess she's a keeper. She came with a 16 week old appetite and the owner surrendered AKC registration.

Great looking dog Jim, it's always good to see people rescuing dogs :cheers:

JMc is that a setter, exactly what breed is she?---Bob

Practice makes perfect

Ruby has decided that she's had enough of me scaring away geese with my strangled attempts at calling. She's been practicing so much but last night I finally had to put my foot down: "RUBY, put those calls away and come to bed!". :)
RubyCallingGeeseP4070145.jpg

-Croc

Good picture, Croc. I think dogs know to much at times. I once seen a deal where the dog and hunter were hunting ducks and hiding under hollow decoys and the dog was giving his impression of the whole deal. I remember the saying "and white socks yet."---Bob

How do I post larger pictures?

How are you guys posting larger pictures of your dogs, it only lets me post these tiny pics? Thanks

I crop mine to the size that I want and cut down the file size to 500 KB or less using eithe Photoshop, or if you don't have that any of the other free ones like MS Office Picture Manager. Then I upload the picture to my account (free) on Photobucket (www.photobucket.com). There are other sites that are similar I'm sure - I just use that one. Once it's uploaded to that site you can choose to embed the picture out of one of the four linking options (bottom option in the drop down menu below the pic). Drop me a PM if that doesn't help and we'll get it figured out.
-Croc

bobeyerite...
She is a little GSP and is registered; my son called me and thinks he has found her a hunting family and permanent safe home. She is a sweetheart. We actually got three dogs in the rescue (2 females and 1 male). The other two were mostly black with a white patch on the chest. All were registered and we got the papers with them. The male does not show much promise and will be obedience trained and fostered out. The black female is very birdy and my son is keeping her.
Jim

Well, Mia didn't lost long as she has been purchased and placed in a loving hunting home. So I thought I would post some pics of my boy TAZ from the OKC Fun Hunt last month.
JMc

587671-R1-046-21A_023.jpg

Here's a pic of my year old male lab during a break at the game farm. It was his first hunting season and he's doing great.

Rosie the Springer

Two of my favorite shots:

On the last day of the 2006 season, I was hiking into a remote cattail slough between Webster and Conde, SD when I took
this shot of my Springer, Rosie. Turned out it was worth the hike as we came out with a couple roosters in the bag.
RosieBeretta.jpg

We were hunting some CRP SW of Regent, ND in Nov./07 when I took this shot. After coming out of the CRP, we tossed
our birds in the grass and Rosie laid down in front of them as if she was watching over them.
RosieP2.jpg

Rosie is beautiful -- and effective!

One word COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A little S.D.2007:thumbsup late season full limit for 2 but we froze all day with all the fog 10 deree temps other pic is of Nov. 2007 S.D.

This is my female lab, Dakota. This is when she was about 3 years old. She is now 6 years old, alot more gray under the chin.......

Back