Personal Protection

Wonder why it's such a low percentage of women that carry guns? They must be tougher than you guys:D I like the groups that help protect the boarder. They use guns for the good want to help stop crime and stuff. They think of everyone. The rest of you it's me, me, me. Use your gun for some good. You all seem to know where the bad guys are:eek: go get em:eek: Heck I don't know where there at:) Maybe you guys should start a protection group in your area. Help people that can't protect themselfs.

I did start a protection group in my area . . . my Daughter, Son, and former bride ALL carry. Taught them handgun self-defense my own self. And the Kids outshoot me much of the time now, 'course I'm getting old & shaky. Maybe I should quit carrying . . . thugs only go after tough-looking targets, 'cuz they like the challenge . . . like that 88-year-old WWII Vet who was beaten to death last week in Spokane. Go figure . . .

Wonder why it's such a low percentage of women that carry guns? They must be tougher than you guys:D I like the groups that help protect the boarder. They use guns for the good want to help stop crime and stuff. They think of everyone. The rest of you it's me, me, me. Use your gun for some good. You all seem to know where the bad guys are:eek: go get em:eek: Heck I don't know where there at:) Maybe you guys should start a protection group in your area. Help people that can't protect themselfs.

Ask a woman who was raped or assaulted and they may wish to learn.

You have no worry your too ugly LOL.:D

Coot...just think about it..a ticked off women with PMS is like trying to stop the charge of a mother Grizzly....

Coot...just think about it..a ticked off women with PMS is like trying to stop the charge of a mother Grizzly....

I knew one of you would finnally solve the probelm:) We need to arm the Hoo's. I can hear the bad guys already. Sazzezel thats one pissed off hooo shes going to kill us all:eek: And she can even hit what she's aiming at unlike us gangsters:eek: Homies Im giving my gun up and living life right:D
Stop picking on Iowa it's timing to pick on Milf's vikings Oh I think it's Wilfs viking:)

Self-defense in action: Yesterday in <CORRECTION: Michigan> two armed men with concealed carry permits got into a roadrage dispute (tailgaiting), got out of their rigs at the same time and opened fire on each other. The result: both dead.

Last edited:
Self-defense in action: Yesterday in Wisconsin two armed men with concealed carry permits got into a roadrage deal (tailgaiting), got out of their rigs at the same time and opened fire on each other. The result: both dead.

I seen a headline to that effect...must have been jacked up on Packer water...:)

Self-defense in action: Yesterday in Wisconsin two armed men with concealed carry permits got into a roadrage deal (tailgaiting), got out of their rigs at the same time and opened fire on each other. The result: both dead.

See. We take care of each other!

See, people with concealed weapons permits never look for trouble. All over road rage?

Issue resolved

See, people with concealed weapons permits never look for trouble. All over road rage?

Unfortunately, idiots like this give the opposition something to talk about. Just b/c 2 morons decided to fight it out old west style (over nothing) does NOT mean my wife shouldn't have her pistol while she's in the city alone today. Imagine how many CCW holders have had a 'tiff' in the past few years and did not get out and start shooting at each other;) This is a statistical anomaly.

Unfortunately, some folks fail to comprehend that a CWP is issued & a firearm allowed to be used, if necessary, as a "defense" tool . . . not as a means of "offense." Sounds like the 2 fools referenced shouldn't have been granted a drivers' license, either. Matter-of-fact, some people shouldn't be allowed to possess anything more dangerous than a Nerf ball & that's iffy . . . just sayin'. On the plus side, they've both been effectively removed from the gene pool.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, idiots like this give the opposition something to talk about. Just b/c 2 morons decided to fight it out old west style (over nothing) does NOT mean my wife shouldn't have her pistol while she's in the city alone today. Imagine how many CCW holders have had a 'tiff' in the past few years and did not get out and start shooting at each other;) This is a statistical anomaly.

Believe me, I don't think for a second that your wife shouldn't be able to carry because of idiots like this. I just find it ironic that the thing that was meant to protect them in fact got them both killed. These guys wanted to be macho men but when it came down to it both were scared. All this over one of the stupidest things imaginable, road rage.

Unfortunately, some folks fail to comprehend that a CWP is issued & firearm allowed to be used, if necessary, as a "defense" tool . . . not as a means of "offense." Sounds like the 2 fools referenced shouldn't have been granted a drivers' license, either. Matter-of-fact, some people shouldn't be allowed to possess anything more dangerous than a Nerf ball & that's iffy . . . just sayin'. On the plus side, they're both been effectively removed from the gene pool.

Unfortunately it is probably too late. Ding dong's like this have usually procreated 3 or 4 times by age 21. So there will be a bunch of their idiots running around for us to deal with:eek:

All this talk about "personal protection" but I'm interested in hearing what you all carry.

I have a Keltec PF9. It's one of the smallest single stack 9mm's. Haven't shot it much but it will probably do the job is needed. The two biggest complaints I have about it is the long trigger pull and the small trigger guard. I don't think someone with large hands and fingers could shoot it.

Depends on where I'm going, what I'm doing, and what I'm wearing. Could be anything from a 1911, a .40 S&W, a .380, a 9mm, to a .22 mag. My favorite carry piece is a KelTec PMR 30 .22 mag . . . just under 20 ounces fully-loaded, reliable, & accurate; it also fits almost all of my 1911 holsters. I religiously practice carrying, drawing, & shooting all of my carry pieces; I shoot a lot, but ensure that I remain proficient with the handguns I may have to rely on (again) some day. I hope not, but one never knows.

Back