Lets See Your Dogs..post some pic's

Sorry to hear about Molly, it's tough when we lose our buddies at any age, but at two is unthinkable.

What happened?

I think it's the age that has been the toughest for me. She was very well trained and always stayed in the yard. I had an e-collar on her and never had to use anything other than the beep feature from time to time. But, unfortunately I looked away for a second and she saw a stray cat and bolted off and was hit by a car. We live on a road where there is barely any traffic either.

Oh man...that is terrible! They say things happen for a reason even though things like this are hard to understand. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. God speed!

What a lucky dog! I'm sure she'll have you trained in no time Jim.:D

Congrats Jim...she's adorable. Love puppies.

Sorry to read about Molly. She was beautiful. Devistating it happend. Only reason I had a shock collar on my dog was to stop her from running out on a road. Never used it. Used the beeper though.
I was talking with a retired guy about our respective hunting dog's who are gone now. His wife told him: You didn't cry that much when your mother died. ... Yup, that's about how it goes. They work their way into our hearts.

I put this up on introduction. But will repeat. My late dog Julie.
JulieOne_zpsmfirdntg.jpg

JuliePoint1_zpsb596b83a.jpg

She is from Beril's English Setters located in Mellen WI. I have hunted with them and their dogs here in SD including the mother of this pup---outstanding dogs --Yes I do recommend them to anyone looking for a quality setter. :thumbsup:

Jim that's a sugar pie if I have ever seen one! Have ya named her yet? Reminds me of one of my patients that was a ticked hound. There was a short lady holding the pup behind my counter and all I could see was the blue ticking at the shoulders and starting down the legs. I exclaimed, "Oh he's a bluetick!", and she said, as se hoisted the pup higher for me to see, "Yep he's a bluetick ,red tick and bout every kind a tick!" Can't wait to see her live and in action!
I'm editing to say it is nice to see these pictures and the others all nice and green. I wish I could see pictures of other farms I have seen in their "green time"! Farm country is so pretty at different times of the year!

Second edit: She gives new meaning to the old cliche, "She's as purdy as a speckled pup!"

Last edited:
Back