Lets See Your Dogs..post some pic's

Last training session of the year, we start on Chukar next weekend and pheasants 10/9. In that kinda crappy cover there were at least 15 pheasants just in front of her.

20150919_150733_resized_zpslkkyzixe.jpg

Just a few pictures--she is getting the picture and it's fun to watch.

Last edited:
Morkie Hunting

I actually have been working with a 12 pound Morkie for the last two years. He is able to put endless hours hiking in which amazes most that see him and has learned from my buddies full sized dogs. Yesterday was his best day yet. He put up 6 birds, we got 4, but was unable to locate one due to the dog running off to chase down a hen. While I was looking for the downed bird the dog ran off on a nearby scent which caused me to try to locate my dog for 10-15 minutes instead of trying to find the downed bird which probably hit the ground running. When I found him he had a hen pinned on the ground about 500-600 yards from where I was searching for the rooster.
Rocko_zpsqorkkmha.jpg.html

Last edited:
New year

Hunted in the fog on new year's day with friends. Trapper and Bodie teamed up on about 18 pheasants. I rarely carry a camera or remember that I have one with me. With two boys to do the shooting, I just took the camera and this is the result.

Hunted in the fog on new year's day with friends. Trapper and Bodie teamed up on about 18 pheasants. I rarely carry a camera or remember that I have one with me. With two boys to do the shooting, I just took the camera and this is the result.

I would have that digitaly put on canvas Troy!!!:10sign::thumbsup:

Out Epagneul Breton, Abbie Joie out for a last romp with the pheasants in the snow. She did real good this first year. Still has a lot to learn, but she sure is eager to "get them pheasants"!

My beautiful Belle

This is my solid black GSP, Belle, at 6 months (I have no idea how to make the pics show in the post)

One of my favorite threads... great pics!
A few of my favs from the season below...

Our 7 yr old...

Rooster!

Runner... bird finally sat down in that clump about 5-10 yards in front of her.

At around 9-10 months... all business here.

Yep... he was there.

Video below from the beginning of the season.

Back