Royals.....Whipping boys no more

Robert man the A's are tanking bad. Royal's are winning and will have a 1 game lead for the top spot in the wild card. Mariners are only 2 games behind A's. If they wouldn't have sucked so bad recently, A's would be on the outside looking in. Man I don't want to face Lester though.

Yeah, the A's suck. Their only saving grace is the pitching staff. Terrible offense, sub par defense, its hard for me to watch. If they would've played .500 ball since the Allstar break they would've ended the season with 94 wins. The bright side is the best starting staff of any possible play-off team and a very strong pen.

P.s. I want to throw my phone across the room and punch something right now.:mad::mad::mad:

Twins are helping them tonight! Go Royals!

I don't know if we want the help. If we end up tied with Detroit, game 163 will be monday in Detroit. Assuming we lose and use Sheilds, wild card game is Tuesday in KC. I would almost take Sunday and Monday to rest than try to get them on Tuesday. Who knows

Well Robert looks like the A's will be limping into KC on Tuesday. We couldn't take advantage last night on Paul Konerko retirement night. They really jerked us around on the starting time, it ended up an hour late. Duffy came out and looked like crap with three in the first and we never recovered. The team was flat and didn't take advantage of many opportunities. Too much partying Friday night. Save the partying till after there are no more games to play. Should be tied with the Tigers right now with a chance to win the division. As Marcus Allen used to say " Act like you have been there before", many could take lesson with his humble approach.

The Twins thrashed the Tigers again last night. The Tigers sure don't look like a division winning team right now. Their starting pitching isn't what it was earlier in the year, the bullpen is questionable and their defense is not very good. Twins looked like the much better team the last two games. That's scary! :eek:

The Twins thrashed the Tigers again last night. The Tigers sure don't look like a division winning team right now. Their starting pitching isn't what it was earlier in the year, the bullpen is questionable and their defense is not very good. Twins looked like the much better team the last two games. That's scary! :eek:

The Twins put a hurting on the kitties during their lastv series too didn't they? There has been a lot of bad baseball played by some playoff bound teams lately, the A's being the worst.

Well its FINALLY official, Lester vs. Shields Tuesday. It should prove to be a very good game.

Sonny knew what he had to do and pitched a hell of a game to wrap it up. This kid is the real deal and is showing signs of greatness and the ability to be an elite big game pitcher at the tender age of 24.

Gawd we got Yosted again. Good luck Robert. Only an idiot like Yost takes shields out and brings in Ventura. Let me set it up for you:

1. Rookie pitcher
2. Never has come out of bullpen before
3. Two on no outs
4. 6th inning of win or go home game
5. Moss already had 2 run homer
6 Venture falls behind 2-0
7. Grooves a 2-0 fastball
8. Can you say going gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooone

Gawd he is a freaking idiot.

That was a HUGE inning for this team. Moss is one guy we'd love to see get back on track.

All I can say is wow, who would've thought so many runs would be scored tonight. Soto leaving the game early has really hurt the A's tonight.

Leaving the bases loaded in the 9th really hurt.:(

Small balling us to death, Melvin should take some notes on how to manufacture runs.

Back