Royals.....Whipping boys no more

Are you staying for the Raiders game?

I hate the Raiders... But going to a day night double header, playoff baseball - Football would be one heck of a day.

I guess the royals would have to get into the playoffs for that to happen.

Boy the royals feasted on those a's:thumbsup:. Huh Robert?. We are looking pretty good. Willingham did in his old team last night. That was a great pickup by Dayton Moore:thumbsup:. I just hope we don't implode like usual. Something feels different about this team.

KC caught the A's at the perfect time, they've been scuffling since the brake and KC has been playing some great ball. I tip my cap to them, they have a great looking team but baseball is a marathon and the A's are still pacing the pack and the offense will come back soon. I hope the Royals win the central.:cheers:

Don't feel too bad QH, your A's lost 3 to the Royals, but at least they won 1.

I finally got to see my Giants come to KC. Had to watch them get their cans kicked every game. :mad:

I don't feel bad at all. Baseball is a long season and you're going to lose a few series' no matter how good you are. The Royals are hot and I hope they keep it up.

We got Yosted tonite. Why does he not have somebody up in the top of the 7th when Ventura is nearing 100 pitches? By the time he brought Bueno in the game was lost. I swear as soon as I start believing he can do this, he makes an idiot move like that.

I guess our AAAA starter didn't throw to well for the twinks yesterday huh? I'm glad we got "Supa Sam Neva Fuld" back, he looks much better in Green & Gold.:cheers:

Man the twins have put a whippin' on the tigers the last couple games. 20 runs last night and 12 this afternoon. KC currently sits 3 games up and yet to play today. I think this year is the year we actually do a little something. Gawd it has been an awful long time.

No joke Tom, this Twinkies are putting a hurting on the kitties. You won't here a complaint from me if the kitties don't play in October. :cheers:

You KC boys ought to be lovin' the Twins this weekend. I'm pulling so KC to win the division so hope the Twinkies can keep it rolling. The only problem with the Twins winning is that it might keep Gardenhire around for another year. :mad:

I'll say this, that KC bullpen is nails!

Still a few games left but its looking like a one game play in game between the A's and Royals is likely.

Still a few games left but its looking like a one game play in game between the A's and Royals is likely.

Wish the Twins could help KC out this weekend in Detroit but it's probably not going to happen.

I honestly wish KC all the best though if we do see them in a play in game I am with my boys all the way. The feelings I have for the way the A's have played the second half are not suitable for this forum.:mad:

Hopefully we will get them in KC. Sheilds against Lester. We are like 0-500 against Lester. But first playoff appearance in 29 freggin years I am not complaining

Home field advantage will be huge for this (possible) game and Lester vs. Shields will be a great match up plus both clubs great pens. 2-3 runs should win the game for either team.

Back