Royals.....Whipping boys no more

LET'S GO ROYALS! Yes, I've become a KC fan for the remainder of the post season. Not just because I hate the angles either, the fire they showed on tuesday impressed me.:cheers:

I see JMD2 can read between the lines lol.:cheers: I'm sorry but the way Selig and the Giant's ownership have blocked the A's move rubs me wrong and I can't get on that wagon, unlike a lot of folks around central Ca, plus my dad and brother are Dodgers fans ( I don't get it either :confused:) so the Giants are generally frowned upon in this family.:thumbsup:

I do agree with you on the stadium issue. Nobody should be made to play in that sewage ridden stadium... Well except the Raiders... But nobody else.

Your boys are looking good to advance, but I'm confident the Nats will take care of them. With Bumgarner out of the way until early next week, the first two games will be severe mismatches from a starting pitcher perspective.

Unfortunately I have to agree with you. The pitching matchups don't look favorable for the Giants. I also think the Nationals are the superior team, and by a wide margin. However I thought the same thing when the Giants played the Tigers in 2012, and we swept those kittens.

I do agree with you on the stadium issue. Nobody should be made to play in that sewage ridden stadium... Well except the Raiders... But nobody else.

Well the Coiseum isn't fancy but it's a wonderful place to WATCH a ballgame, I know most Giant's fans aren't really into that type of thing though.:D

Last edited:
These week night West coast games are going to hurt the sleep in Kansas....:thumbsup:

These week night West coast games are going to hurt the sleep in Kansas....:thumbsup:

Especially the roller coaster rides. The Royals have to work hard for their runs. It was great to see Moustakas be the hero. I have not been a fan of keeping him here in the past. But the kid has shown a great attitude this year. He is the first word of encouragement to any of his fellow players. It was cool to see him be successful. This may be what he needed:thumbsup:

The Royals are a dangerous team. The pitching and defense is good enough to keep them in the game.
As we have seen, anything can happen in the playoffs.

Wow!!! Another extra inning win!!! Bet the Angels wish it was a 7 game series about now!!!!:cheers:

Wow!!! Another extra inning win!!! Bet the Angels wish it was a 7 game series about now!!!!:cheers:

I am not sure it would matter. Funny Mr everything, Mike Trout, has an 0'fer going in the series. Only fitting he would strike out to end the game:thumbsup:. Lowest home run total in majors has won with homers both nights. Pujols isn't doing much better. Tigers and Angels are 5 and 6 in payroll in the majors. Both are on the verge of being eliminated:thumbsup:. I think Sunday night will be some kind of special game. I hope we win it there.

Yeah, in terms of what the Raiders actually deserve, that place is a Taj Mahal.

I am not sure it would matter. Funny Mr everything, Mike Trout, has an 0'fer going in the series. Only fitting he would strike out to end the game:thumbsup:. Lowest home run total in majors has won with homers both nights. Pujols isn't doing much better. Tigers and Angels are 5 and 6 in payroll in the majors. Both are on the verge of being eliminated:thumbsup:. I think Sunday night will be some kind of special game. I hope we win it there.

i heard ESPN refer to him as "Mike Drought"

Hahahaha! Couldn't have happened to a better guy! See you later C.J., we hate you too!:cheers:

IMG_217144388546058_zpsb336b956.jpg

I saw this on the interwebs today and thought you guys may enjoy.:cheers:

IMG_281239064311036_zps8c059711.jpg

Back