Phil Robertson?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenboy

Well, I knew it was coming. Sooner or later the world would find out what the Duck Dynasty crew believed. Are you surprised? I love the show and I love that they are willing to stand up for what they believe in. Has nothing to do with hating anyone, has everything to do with what they believe. Not looking to start a gay bashing thread or a support group. I just want to commend someone who stands up for what he believes in and is not ashamed of what the bible says. You don't have to agree with him, but you gotta respect the man who stands on principles. Way to go Phil. If somebody asks me what I believe, my opinion doesn't matter I stand on the bible and its principles. Phil is saying the same thing. As far as I am concerned the bible is the most politically correct book I know. It doesn't change with a president, or a congress or a culture, it is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Phil I would share a duck blind or a pheasant field with you any day.

(moderators if this is to political or religious I am sorry I just had to stick up for somebody and something I believe in.)

Well, I knew it was coming. Sooner or later the world would find out what the Duck Dynasty crew believed. Are you surprised? I love the show and I love that they are willing to stand up for what they believe in. Has nothing to do with hating anyone, has everything to do with what they believe. Not looking to start a gay bashing thread or a support group. I just want to commend someone who stands up for what he believes in and is not ashamed of what the bible says. You don't have to agree with him, but you gotta respect the man who stands on principles. Way to go Phil. If somebody asks me what I believe, my opinion doesn't matter I stand on the bible and its principles. Phil is saying the same thing. As far as I am concerned the bible is the most politically correct book I know. It doesn't change with a president, or a congress or a culture, it is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Phil I would share a duck blind or a pheasant field with you any day.

(moderators if this is to political or religious I am sorry I just had to stick up for somebody and something I believe in.)

AMEN!! :cheers:

Alan Robertson will be the featured speaker at the annual Tournament of Champions/ Fellowship of Christian Athletes breakfast next month. The local adult chapter of the FCA sponsors the breakfast in which all eight basketball teams, coaches, trainers and cheerleaders are invited at no cost. It is very well attended each year.

It's time for goldenboy to go:eek: This thread is bad for the forum:D
I'm mad at this. They asked the man a question and he gave an honest answer:thumbsup: What you suppose to do lie. Heck he's not a politician:D What a gutless tv channel.

I've only seen the show once or twice but I didn't even realise they were real people, that show is rediculous. Those guys are making money hand over fist off that show, the advertisers and all the duck dynasty crap that litter the stores now. A&E has as much right to pull the plug on Phil as he had a right to say his peace.

I am floored. I can't believe that a camouflaged, bearded,red neck from the louisiana swamp has these views on gay's:D. Who cares. In two years we won't remember who Phil Robertson is. They have about reached the exposure limit with me. I like the show. I like the prayer at the end, that is what is missing in many people's lives. Good values seem to be taught. I get tired of people getting all bunched up about what people say.

Ps. Free speech gives us protection from our government, and even that has some limitations. A&E can do what they want. I do think the show is over if they keep him off. As with everything it will come down to money.:)

Hmmm . . . political correctness or the Bible? I'll stick with the Bible & skip A&E. The Robertson Family has built a profitable business; kudos for them. I, too would hunt with Phil anywhere, any time. Folks have the right to personal opinions & beliefs. Life is all about choices. While I respect another's right to make his/her personal choices that doesn't mean that I or any/everyone else has to agree with their particular choice. Nor does it make anyone who doesn't agree somehow wrong or bigoted. I for one am tired of folks trying to jam me into a pc mold in which I will never fit.

Hmmm . . . political correctness or the Bible? I'll stick with the Bible & skip A&E. The Robertson Family has built a profitable business; kudos for them. I, too would hunt with Phil anywhere, any time. Folks have the right to personal opinions & beliefs. Life is all about choices. While I respect another's right to make his/her personal choices that doesn't mean that I or any/everyone else has to agree with their particular choice. Nor does it make anyone who doesn't agree somehow wrong or bigoted. I for one am tired of folks trying to jam me into a pc mold in which I will never fit.

Amen to that Bro.

Read a story that Walmart stores are selling out of duck dynasty gear.

I would never normally wear a shirt like that, but I will be buying one for the heck of it.

I'm pretty sure I saw on the news today that the rest of the Robertson gang said if Phil's not going to be on the show, than none of us are.... :thumbsup:

Something tells me A&E and the Robertson gang are not long for each other and you'll see the show picked up by someone else.

All that praying them bearded freaks do at the table they better tell A&E bye bye. They always say family sticks together:)
I'm I the only one that thinks this is a plot to sell more stuff:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back