Phil Robertson?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well on the bright side I think more and more of us are coming around to feeling the same way guys.

PUT THE BIBLE DOWN AND NO GETS HURT:) It's a chicken forum guys:thumbsup: I couldn't stand more then ten minutes of the show. I think its dummer then heck and thats saying alot coming from me. This thread is more entertaining then duck commanders. Lets go back to the good old days and pick on the Vikings:cheers:
Stop picking on me about mail order brides:mad: Damn russians sent one from sebria in an unisulated box:mad: Not good:D

Ironic that a guy who boasts about the number of overunder shotguns he has is quoting a bible verse about possessions.

Ah yes, Mr intellectual hoarder of Limburger and canned wieners.. :p

PUT THE BIBLE DOWN AND NO GETS HURT:) It's a chicken forum guys:thumbsup: I couldn't stand more then ten minutes of the show. I think its dummer then heck and thats saying alot coming from me. This thread is more entertaining then duck commanders. Lets go back to the good old days and pick on the Vikings:cheers:
Stop picking on me about mail order brides:mad: Damn russians sent one from sebria in an unisulated box:mad: Not good:D

You better quit screwing around in here and pick your football. You are losing again and driggs could beat us both

For what's it's worth, Op . . . I own LOTS of guns. I'm tired of the laws & rights ensured by our Constitution & Bill of rights being changed by those in power, via the influence of zealots, big business, special-interest groups, lobbyists, et al, ad infinitum compromised, and downright denied. I've also had my fill of "political-correctness." This is the USA . . . not Hollywood, the Middle East, Mexico, or any other place/country. The people who choose to live here are AMERICANS . . . not an "American" not preceded by some qualifying adjective referencing where they or their ancestors ultimately originated. And as Americans, ALL should be loyal to this country FIRST & be supportive of this Country & our Flag FIRST!

I'm neither a Tea-Partier nor a lib, no longer Republican nor Democrat. I'll never vote for another incumbent until such time that he/she PROVES that they represent THE PEOPLE and are deserving of another term. You & I are BOTH guilty of driving the wedge, and for that I plead guilty; you may plead as your conscience sees fit. That being said, I will continue to endorse & if necessary, fight for the Rights that our Forefathers granted. As for Phil Robertson being wealthy . . . he worked for it & earned it; chastise him for that if you will, but the next time you judgmental types look in the mirror, recognize what YOU have & realize that you WORKED for it, just like Phil. Have I sinned? Yes. Have I repented and improved on that? Yes. Only Phil & the Lord know if he truly lives by The Book; you don't, I don't, no one does. I for one, believe he does; I also know that I do. I'll leave the final judgment up to the Creator . . . my opinion, my belief, and my RIGHT to do so. I bid you well.

Just a note Carpton and Whiskey...I plan to give all my guns away before I die, just so to ease your mind, along with any other possessions. I plan to be dead broke. Then you can bury me with your tax dollars..:D:D

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals. :):)

Your fault for not paying for extra handling charges, Coot . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back