Phil Robertson?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda boring in Iowa

I reckon that you should have kept that mail-order bride, huh coot?

I reckon that you should have kept that mail-order bride, huh coot?

You didn't see the post on here where she was begging for plane fare to get home? Even a hell hole like somalia was better than living in Iowa with him:D

You didn't see the post on here where she was begging for plane fare to get home? Even a hell hole like somalia was better than living in Iowa with him:D

He could always get a JC Penny retired window girl, with a broken finger or something. LOL He could name her after Phil. :D At least he would have someone to talk to down there. I know that only having a few telephone poles as scenery does get old after a while.
:cheers:

Coot planted more 2x4s & watered the hell out of them, but they haven't grown into telephone poles yet . . .

FC and Goldenboy, bend the scripture all you want to make it fit today's love of money and power.

Funny how Phil can quote on gays, drunks, Etc and it's A-OK but mention money and a hording of material possessions, oh...well that's not what the bible says..YES IT DOES!! MANY, MANY, TIMES. |

Mathew 19:21

Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

Mathew 6:24

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.(The Revised Standard Version (RSV) of the Bible explains "mammon is a Semetic word for money or riches."[9] The International Children's Bible (ICB) uses the wording, "You cannot serve God and money at the same time."[10])

Mathew 19:24
(Tea Party and Republican's like to brush this off as just a figure of speech, that fits their love of money and worldly possessions)

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

I can continue with many more examples. Like it or not, your love of money will keep you from entering the kingdom of God unless you give it away before you are called to Heaven.

Merry Christmas and God Bless

Apparently someone does or this thread wouldn't exist and the media wouldn't be a "Buzz" with Mr Robertson.

(Tea Party and Republican's like to brush this off as just a figure of speech, that fits their love of money and worldly possessions)

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

I suppose that it could be pointed out that the good book also recommends against coveting your neighbors' goods, and frowns upon stealing. Might be a lesson in that for liberals and the street-poopin' Occupy Wall Street crowd. Earn your own damn way, rather than insisting the government steal from others that which they have earned themselves.

This coming from a Tea Party Republican who would be more than happy to compare charitable acts with you. Liberals talk a good game, but typically don't reach too deeply into their own pockets, as their preference is to ask the government to seize and redistribute property from someone who worked harder, is more talented, saved more of what he made, or was just plain luckier than they were.

Amazing that some members of a hunting forum are bothered that, upon being prodded for his views, Robertson acknowledged his preference for a woman's anatomy over some guy's hind end.

God help us all.

Seasons greetings!

I suppose that it could be pointed out that the good book also recommends against coveting your neighbors' goods, and frowns upon stealing. Might be a lesson in that for liberals and the street-poopin' Occupy Wall Street crowd. Earn your own damn way, rather than insisting the government steal from others that which they have earned themselves.

This coming from a Tea Party Republican who would be more than happy to compare charitable acts with you. Liberals talk a good game, but typically don't reach too deeply into their own pockets, as their preference is to ask the government to seize and redistribute property from someone who worked harder, is more talented, saved more of what he made, or was just plain luckier than they were.

Amazing that some members of a hunting forum are bothered that, upon being prodded for his views, Robertson acknowledged his preference for a woman's anatomy over some guy's hind end.

God help us all.

Seasons greetings!

I haven't been to church in years but I'm pretty sure the Bible says not sound a trumpet when you do something good, I'll chose not to make charitable givings a competition.:cheers: And heaven forbid not everyone on a hunting forum be a tea party conservative.:rolleyes:

No competition necessary, nor was I the one to introduce the bible and politics in this. Just responding to a worn-out liberal accusation of anyone preferring to keep more of what they work for, and deciding for themselves as to which charitable causes they contribute to, as somehow being greedy.

I'm very sorry for the wounds some of you've apparently suffered by Robertson's outrageous admission of heterosexuality. How thoughtless of him.

Yeah, we'd be a lot better off if the majority in this country were anti-gun libs. The elite/self-anointed royalty could "maybe" hunt on guvmint "farms" with registered, rental shotguns. The rest of us (those hold-outs who still existed) could poach-to-survive with rocks & sticks. Beware of what you wish for . . . it might come true.

Yeah, we'd be a lot better off if the majority in this country were anti-gun libs. The elite/self-anointed royalty could "maybe" hunt on guvmint "farms" with registered, rental shotguns. The rest of us (those hold-outs who still existed) could poach-to-survive with rocks & sticks. Beware of what you wish for . . . it might come true.

Why has the wedge driven between this nations people become so large? You're either a tea partier or an anti gun lib? Well I'm neither! I bet all of us on here have more in common than we have opposed regardless of our political affiliation.

Like it or not, your love of money will keep you from entering the kingdom of God unless you give it away before you are called to Heaven.

Merry Christmas and God Bless

An emphasis on "love" of money, not the necessarily the possession of money. One can own money without the money owning him/his heart.:)

Merry Christmas to you too.

Nick

Why has the wedge driven between this nations people become so large?

The wedge is intentional if you ask me. Keep people bickering and fighting with each other is plain-old-good politics. It's a good way to weaken a people over the long term and build a stronger gov't.

If there's nothing to fight about, make an issue/issues a reality. Give it media time, teach new ways to the young, whatever it takes in order to keep the people from being united and have a commonality/a general "oneness" with each other.

That's my 2 cents my friends and fellow American's:D

Nick

Why has the wedge driven between this nations people become so large? You're either a tea partier or an anti gun lib? Well I'm neither! I bet all of us on here have more in common than we have opposed regardless of our political affiliation.

Robert, I am with you. I get tired of the crap from both ends. It is humorous someone would bring up the wall street sit in crowd. Funny thing is you have the disenfranchised, non-bathing bums on the street and the 2000 dollar suit wearing, saab driving crooks on the inside. I think they both suck. Oh but those people on wall street work hard for their money. It's not easy running pump and dump schemes, and causing the mortgage crisis in America by making all those bad loans. C'mon all that conniving takes big effort:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back