Peterson, Harvin and the Queens are Back!

The Queens suck really bad. Look for them to win one more game against the Rams. Maybe?? I have lost all faith in Ponder. He has receivers wide open and can't seem to find them. How much time are the Vikes going to waste on him before they realize he isn't going to cut the mustard??

The Queens suck really bad. Look for them to win one more game against the Rams. Maybe?? I have lost all faith in Ponder. He has receivers wide open and can't seem to find them. How much time are the Vikes going to waste on him before they realize he isn't going to cut the mustard??

Talk about suck........ That's ok Zeb, we will probably end up with Ponder or somebody like him..

Coot, haven't you read the news!!!!!??????

Ponder promised that his new girlfriend was not the reason for throwing the football to every d back in the league for the last half of season.

:cheers:

Jessica Simpson is Back???????:confused::confused:

Denny said it best

"They are who we thought they were"

The "easy" part of the schedule is over...now the real Queens are here!

:D

The Queens REALLY are bad:eek: Not a bright spot anywhere. Adrian fumbles twice, both times a Bear TD. :eek:

But YA KNOW:) The Pacsters are even worse. :cheers: Toilet bowl this Sunday.:cheers:

I hear ya Zeb, but I guarantee you Spielman and Frazier are going to go with Ponder as the starting QB next season as well. This was his draft pick and he's going to give it the 3 year honeymoon. He will start next season for sure, whether he finishes the season remains to be seen.

Not to take away anything from Ponder's inept, but the damn receivers need to start hanging on to some passes that were perfectly catchable balls, ala Jerome Simpson who dropped 3. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The Queens REALLY are bad:eek: Not a bright spot anywhere. Adrian fumbles twice, both times a Bear TD. :eek:

But YA KNOW:) The Pacsters are even worse. :cheers: Toilet bowl this Sunday.:cheers:

C'Mon Wayne! Always a bright spot. AP returns from major surgery to lead the NFL in rushing and will break Robert Smith's record for single season 100 yard + games??

Couldn't resist to go into the spin room.:cheers:

You beat me to it Birdshooter. I knew we were in trouble when my wife turns to me at end of 3rd quarter and said "Put me in, I could throw better than Ponder".

Man it must suck to be a coach for the Vikings about now.

It was a suckerbowl alright. Both teams had that sucking sound.

Hats off to Adrian Peterson though. New Vikes record for 100+ yard rushing games previously held by Robert Smith, 3rd 200+ yard rushing game, his longest TD run from scrimmage at 82 yards. Congrats!

Tell me please...how in the heck do you rush for 200+ yards and not win the football game????

Frazer is committing professional suicide as he just announced that Ponder is the starter next week. Give Frazer his walking papers and bench Ponder.

Last edited:
AP runs for 450 and they win!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::D:D Evidently 200 + is not enough!!!!:cheers::cheers:

Tell me please...how in the heck do you rush for 200+ yards and not win the football game????

Funny you should mention that. They were giving stats on the TV and I forget how many instances (60 something) where a single rusher had 200+ yards in a game and his team still lost the game. That number was 3 out of 60 some instances with the third being today with AP.

AP runs for 450 and they win!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::D:D Evidently 200 + is not enough!!!!:cheers::cheers:

Actually Bleu, they did go away from AP for a while and tried to pass when things were slipping away, otherwise he just may have had 450.

Gee.... lets go away from something that is working beyond belief and go with something that is not working beyond belief.. Seems like a coaching thing to me..:confused:

Last edited:
Frazer is committing professional suicide as he just announced that Ponder is the starter next week. Give Frazer his walking papers and bench Ponder.

Ponder starts out where he left off today next week here against the Bears and the Boooooos.... will be so loud the dome's roof may collapse AGAIN.

Yep. QB does them in again. Too bad really, the team is actualy a contender. The quarterback just flat out sucks. They need to let him go and move on with a newb. His mistakes were flat out stupid today. If not for him they could lead the NFC nth. Alone

Back