Peterson, Harvin and the Queens are Back!

Harvin has one year left of His contract. No way will he resign with the Queens.
Harvin and Frazer do not get along.
Adrian is signed on for His career with the Queens.:)
I'd rather see Frazer going, probably not going to happen.:(

All depends on which Christian Ponder is playing, the one who looks lost and clueless or the one we saw early in the season. Bears win a close game, close only because it's a home game. I hope I eat my own words though.

You've seen the last of Harvin in a purple jersey......

All depends on which Christian Ponder is playing, the one who looks lost and clueless or the one we saw early in the season. Bears win a close game, close only because it's a home game. I hope I eat my own words though.

Yup! Harvin was said to be ready to play after the bye.
There's a lot more to this then a little ankle sprain. Harvin simply will not be around next season.

Unless Frazer and His crew are fired. Possible You think?

Chris I reread the first page of this thread.:eek:
The only thing promising at that point. I was getting ready for another bird hunting trip.:cheers:

Matt Flynn sure played good in GB when he had the chance. IDK why he isn't playing in Seattle?

Got me. That young WI Baddger they like I guess. The purple has always been stupid when drafting a QB. Passed on Rodgers,LOL, And Wilson went in the 3rd round:mad:. But,,,, we got Blunder in the first round. I mean Ponder.

The clueless Ponder showed up again today and the Vikes still won thanks to AP and a pretty good defense. Ponder was 11/17 for 91 yds. That's at least 3 games this year he has failed to reach 100 yds in passing. When are Frazier and the owners going to wake up and realize this guy was a wasted first round pick. At least put Webb in one game and see what he can do. He certainly can't be any worse that Ponder. Doesn't take a lot of talent to hand the ball to AP.

Yup! Harvin was said to be ready to play after the bye.
There's a lot more to this then a little ankle sprain. Harvin simply will not be around next season.

Unless Frazer and His crew are fired. Possible You think?

Chris I reread the first page of this thread.:eek:
The only thing promising at that point. I was getting ready for another bird hunting trip.:cheers:

MNMT, they showed Harvin trying to run in practice last week and he was crippled for sure. They say the sprain was a torn ligamnet now.

Man you would think Ziggy Wilf would a fool not to let Frazier go before letting Harvin go. Harvin and Peterson are the franchise IMO.

The clueless Ponder showed up again today and the Vikes still won thanks to AP and a pretty good defense. Ponder was 11/17 for 91 yds. That's at least 3 games this year he has failed to reach 100 yds in passing. When are Frazier and the owners going to wake up and realize this guy was a wasted first round pick. At least put Webb in one game and see what he can do. He certainly can't be any worse that Ponder. Doesn't take a lot of talent to hand the ball to AP.

I agree. They said after 2nd vikes TD they never crossed the 50 yard line again.

they also pointed out the diff between and Cutler and Ponder. Easy for a rookie for me to see even.

Ponder did not make as many mistakes today so I will give him that. Didn't hurt that Urlacher was out.

I agree. They said after 2nd vikes TD they never crossed the 50 yard line again.

they also pointed out the diff between and Cutler and Ponder. Easy for a rookie for me to see even.

Ponder did not make as many mistakes today so I will give him that. Didn't hurt that Urlacher was out.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL you guys don't git it. The viks and the Cubs SUCKS. Sorry but the record stands for its self. Your playing in the black and blue league. Pack has a better record, than both. :thumbsup:

Harvin and Peterson are the franchise IMO.

You need to look behind the curtain I'm afraid.

There's a reason a whole slew of teams passed on Harvin in the draft.... Same reason they passed on Randy Moss. Initially it seemed the Vikings got a gift from the football gods on both, that is until the Attitude comes spewing out. It seems when things aren't going their way or they feel they aren't getting enough touches or whatever seems to be irking them at any given moment, they start pouting, questioning coaches decisions out loud etc. Harvin's issues go all the way back to high school. Good article in the Mpls Star & Trib this morning on him.

I give Harvin a 10% chance of being on this team next season.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL you guys don't git it. The viks and the Cubs SUCKS. Sorry but the record stands for its self. Your playing in the black and blue league. Pack has a better record, than both. :thumbsup:

Poor jay jay, go boom boom, at least the little baby used a towel on national TV instead of his binki.:laugh: Trade Harvin for a QB, draft another wide out or two, were set.:thumbsup: And more depth here and there. Pretty solid otherwise.

You cannot win in the NFL without a quality quarterback. Besides Favre being pretty good that one year how long has it been since the Vikes had a very good QB?? Seems they have struggled at that position for many years. Crap, Tarkenton could come back and do better job than Ponder.

You need to look behind the curtain I'm afraid.

There's a reason a whole slew of teams passed on Harvin in the draft.... Same reason they passed on Randy Moss. Initially it seemed the Vikings got a gift from the football gods on both, that is until the Attitude comes spewing out. It seems when things aren't going their way or they feel they aren't getting enough touches or whatever seems to be irking them at any given moment, they start pouting, questioning coaches decisions out loud etc. Harvin's issues go all the way back to high school. Good article in the Mpls Star & Trib this morning on him.

I give Harvin a 10% chance of being on this team next season.

I don't know man. I sure would not put Harvin and Moss in the same category. What two other players on the Vikings put out more effort that Peterson and Harvin and a regular basis? I have never seen Harvin "sandbag" like Moss did.

Here's what I just read in Star Trib from what I could find on a Harvin search:

"On another subject, Mark Wilf was asked about the status of superstar Percy Harvin, who has been put on injured reserve for the rest of the season because of a bad ankle and has just one year left on his contract. He said that every effort will be made to keep Harvin with the Vikings because of his great contributions to the team when healthy."

Last edited:
Back