Peterson, Harvin and the Queens are Back!

I see all these young QB's in the NFL. Doing good, completing passes, good football sense, talent, rifle arms and winning games for their teams.

Then there's Ponder, :eek: He has NONE of the above.

Vikings have open receivers, notice how most all other QB's in the NFL are able to "thread the needle" :cheers:

I see all these young QB's in the NFL. Doing good, completing passes, good football sense, talent, rifle arms and winning games for their teams.

Then there's Ponder, :eek: He has NONE of the above.

Vikings have open receivers, notice how most all other QB's in the NFL are able to "thread the needle" :cheers:

No doubt Wayne. I thoroughly enjoyed watching the Cowboys Eagles game last night. The Eagles rookie was outstanding. What an arm. Romo not too bad either;)

Ponder looks even worse in person:eek:. What a joke for a QB. Coach what a birdbrain:eek: Takes AP out for a series of downs. Viking fans behind me even thinks them 2 need to go:thumbsup: Good for the Pack that longhorn sheep can't figure it out. AP would of won the game if they would just make him the QB/RB.

Just the 2 interceptions Ponder threw deep in Packer territory cost the Vikings the game. Receivers seem to be getting most of the blame, had nothing to do with the bad trows by Ponder.
Frazer does seem to have a problem. LOT better QB's then Ponder have been benched for much less.

I truly believe they would lead this division with a "decent qb" not even a ringer, just consistent. This guy has single handedly passed his way to every, well most every loss this season. He has time, lots. He has people to toss to, he just cant keep his head on straight and make smart choices. Add to that, half the time the ball does not go any where near where his head decided to throw it to. What a flop. They need to do something during the off season with a trade and shore that spot up. They will be very competitive if they do. Another tttattavaris story. Funny, they braged about how smart he is. Frustrating!

That's like saying if the packers had a good running back they'd never lose. The queens have more problems than just a bad qb. The packers have A LOT more problems then a bad running game.

That's like saying if the packers had a good running back they'd never lose. The queens have more problems than just a bad qb. The packers have A LOT more problems then a bad running game.

OH yeah? Rodgers sure had his face in the dirt quite a bit for the D to have trouble. Pretty much handled that super O no prob my friend. Facts are in plain color on your TV that your Arses were getting handed to ya. Had our reject not gave you those 2 Int's you would be sucking sour cheese with your bags on your heads again.:D Your time is coming sooner then you thought,LOL. I say trade Ponder to GB. For their kicker,LOL

My favorite play of the game was when Peterson beat the guy on the deep route out of the backfield and Ponder came up short on the throw. AP was just shaking his head.

The thing here is the fudge packer fans will actualy think they had a good game here,LOL. Then there is the truth. They suck as a whole, our problem is 1 player.

:D

You can have the kicker for a 6er of grain belt and I hate grain belt.

Notice I said A LOT of problems for the packers. 0 line sucks,defense sucks most the time,injuries,and the worse kicker ever. They are in the lead of the nfc north somehow though.

I hear Alex Smith is looking for a starting QB job. :eek::thumbsup::cheers:

Maybe not in the same class as Brees, Brady, Rodgers, Ryan or the Manning's, but adequate and would certainly I would think, be able to take advantage of the play action pass with AP's Herculean season. It just mystifies me with AP running rough shod on oppositions defense that Ponder can't make the play action work..... I don't get it???

Last edited:
Wisc said it the best - we have our share of problems but are still in first place. Queens still looking up at the pack! By the time the queens get the qb situation figured out, their window of opportunity will have shut. It takes a team boys and the pack got that figured out even though I don't suspect we will advance too far this year with our O line the way it is and the injuries. Go Pack Go!

I think the window is here for quite some time yet. The only key is to get them to wise up and dump blunder. Alex would do ok I think. Flynn, coulda had Manning LOL. It will be a next year thing at this point. I just dont see them being smart enough to make a move now. Hell Kurt Warner would be a big step up. Bring Farve back LOL. Any one!

Look for Harvin to be in a trade for a QB.
DANG! I hope they don't go for Vick.:eek:
Smith and Flynn will be available, either can hit receivers. :cheers:

Bring Farve back LOL. Any one!

They should have hired Favre last summer as a consultant to mentor the Ponder lad through training camp. I think that's what's missing, he has no veteran QB on this team to mentor him along. He's just feeling his way around in the dark.

Maybe it's a good thing they leave him in the rest of the season to sink or swim. At least they will then know what they have for sure and hopefully make an INTELLIGENT decision for next year.

Look for Harvin to be in a trade for a QB.
DANG! I hope they don't go for Vick.:eek:
Smith and Flynn will be available, either can hit receivers. :cheers:

We'll the Vikes have some cap room, so I would look for them to find a veteran QB somewhere to come in and compete for the starting QB job at the very least. Ponder needs to be pushed to or he will likely just continue to flounder.

Back