lets help the vikings

From the Brett Favre Show my package head line news "Chilly is gone" :p

I watch TJ play a couple of years ago didn't he get the Vikings to the playoffs that year ??, to me he is your best bet right now to finish the season above .500

Well it would be a goof ball move to not let those youg guys get some real work. TJ 1/2 and Web the other each game. Might as well just let Brett head home for good. It's pointless to keep kicking the dead horse, and I think he would except it as well. Probably getting suspended any way for flashing his labito on the phone:D.

Well it would be a goof ball move to not let those youg guys get some real work. TJ 1/2 and Web the other each game. Might as well just let Brett head home for good. It's pointless to keep kicking the dead horse, and I think he would except it as well. Probably getting suspended any way for flashing his labito on the phone:D.

Ya know Ken, maybe a league suspension would be the best for the Vikes. Fraizer says Favre is going to start.

Ya know Ken, maybe a league suspension would be the best for the Vikes. Fraizer says Favre is going to start.

yah i figured he will. the Owner of the Vikes will probably tell him. however fraizer does like TJ so he may find that little excuse to bench farve during a game. so farve better put it together if he wants to keep starting the game.

my brother is a huge vikings fan and he believes frazier will be forced to start farve til that arguement or mulitples of mistake such as over throws or interceptions.

I bet if TJ would have been the starter he would not lead the NFL in turnovers.
YOU THINK:cheers:
Favre will start Sunday:eek: Look for another injury [fake one that is] then Brett will go with honor, not benched. Excuse to end his career. :10sign:

I bet if TJ would have been the starter he would not lead the NFL in turnovers.
YOU THINK:cheers:

Might be true but don't think the Vikes record would be any better. TJ is not the answer to the QB position. The Vikes know it, as do the other teams in the league that past him by.

Look how many teams passed on Moss And Rodgers. I say give TJ a chance he did go 10-6 before Hall of shamer favre showed up. He's smart enough to know the vikings defense is capable of keeping the score down. So you don't have to throw stupid passes. Play field possesion game work for ravens tampa bay A couple years back. I think TJ got Vick type talent big arm and can run combine that with AP things look good. What they got to lose in trying?

Look how many teams passed on Moss And Rodgers. I say give TJ a chance he did go 10-6 before Hall of shamer favre showed up. He's smart enough to know the vikings defense is capable of keeping the score down. So you don't have to throw stupid passes. Play field possesion game work for ravens tampa bay A couple years back. I think TJ got Vick type talent big arm and can run combine that with AP things look good. What they got to lose in trying?

agreed. TJ can play just as good as farve, only difference really is, farve likes to change plays, TJ will stick to the play unless absolute he knows hes gonna get drilled. farve likes to be the coach and qb at the same time. maybe it worked for most of his younger years, but hes getting older and the team they play are getting smarter.

We'd better go 10 pages deep on this thread. I enojyed watching the Vikes beat the Skins and the gang was laughing and smiling like old times on the sidelines. Will be interesting to see what the rest of the year bring. Can't believe Chilly was that bad or Frazier is that good?

I still think they should play TJ. I would like to see the Vikings go after the old pittsburg coach. He likes defense and takes no S*#* of players something Vikings need right now. Could be a Superbowl in there future with someone like that:)

Did you guys see the play that won the game for the Vikes.:)
It was Favres 10 yard run for the 1st down to kill the clock at the end of the game.
Well:thumbsup: That was Favres longest run as a Viking and the FIRST, 1st down he has got with his legs as a Viking:eek:
T-Jack can run, get away from pass rushers, get 1st downs and TD's with his legs. Use his running ability rather then force passes/interceptions.
T-Jack has a stronger arm then Favre, won't be under throwing so many passes.

Yeah I think Leslie is obligated to start Brett:( 20 million and all. How do you bench a hall of famer.
Sure enough there seems to be new life with the team. :cheers:

favre played shitty bc he didnt like childress and some other players wanted childress out. they got what they wanted and won game. same deal with the cowboys, they played bad to get wade out... game after wade was fired... cowboys played like they should've played.

its a scheme. want your coach fired? intention to lose but look like you tried to put all effort to win.

I still think they should play TJ. I would like to see the Vikings go after the old pittsburg coach. He likes defense and takes no S*#* of players something Vikings need right now. Could be a Superbowl in there future with someone like that:)

i can;t believe you said that coot:eek: superbowl. come on. if any one should say something stupid like that it should be me after spending 5 1/2 hours in a hunting blind freezing my a$$ off waiting for the turkeys that never showed up.

i can;t believe you said that coot:eek: superbowl. come on. if any one should say something stupid like that it should be me after spending 5 1/2 hours in a hunting blind freezing my a$$ off waiting for the turkeys that never showed up.

You fogget your disco fever tape to help pass the time:D

Yes I said Superbowl for Vikings even I believe there should be a mercy rule. 51 years they suffered enough:D

Dream come true? Farve injured and T-Jack puts more points on board in 1st half than any full game this season. Granted the Bills are 2-10 or something like that. It was worth watching and I am eager to see how they do against the Giants at home. I think Farve is toast (but he keeps coming back like a scary movie).

I think Adrian Peterson and Sidney Rice were the stars of the show yesterday not TJack. He did throw 3 picks so he wasn't exactly stellar.:( but was adequate. He needs to show more accuracy with his passes. Rice bailed him out with that catch at the goal line otherwise it's a pick and who knows what happens after that.

What can you say about AP??? They kid is just a brute. How does a guy still suffering I'm sure from the lingering affects of a sprained ankle, run away from defenders on a long run. Just amazing.....

Giants will be a good one to gauge themselves on. Go Vikes.

Last edited:
I think Adrian Peterson and Sidney Rice were the stars of the show yesterday not TJack. He did throw 3 picks so he wasn't exactly stellar.:( but was adequate. He needs to show more accuracy with his passes. Rice bailed him out with that catch at the goal line otherwise it's a pick and who knows what happens after that.

What can you say about AP??? They kid is just a brute. How does a guy still suffering I'm sure from the lingering affects of a sprained ankle, run away from defenders on a long run. Just amazing.....

Giants will be a good one to gauge themselves on. Go Vikes.

COME ON MAN !! how many real game reps did TJ have this year ??? give the kid a break he is you best option you guys have. You Viking people are stuck on the Brett band wagon and afraid to get off that Horse drawn carriage, what do you guys got to loose give TJ a chance to prove himself

And just let you know AP was faking that injury ;)

COME ON MAN !! how many real game reps did TJ have this year ??? give the kid a break he is you best option you guys have. You Viking people are stuck on the Brett band wagon and afraid to get off that Horse drawn carriage, what do you guys got to loose give TJ a chance to prove himself

And just let you know AP was faking that injury ;)

We'll I not so stuck on Favre, but TJack has been given the opportunity to perform a couple years ago, and hasn't shown the ability to win when the game is close. You have to look no further than the Eagles playoff game a couple years ago. If he can show a bit more consistency and decision making in his throws with more game time than I would be one for giving him a shot. But it's when he has to come from behind to win that I have my doubts that he will ever have what it takes. The Favre saga will end at the end of this season so TJack may get his chances who knows.

Unless Favre is not healthy enough to go, the coach has already stated that Bret will start. It's not so much as what WE have to lose as how much the vikings are paying Brett to play. Probably not many coaches would bench a healthy hall of fame QB. That's the reality of it.

Last edited:
What we don't know is what Favre would have done to the Bills if he didn't get hurt. Sydney Rice looks much healthier in his 3rd week back, I mean Tavaris got bailed out big time from Sydney Rice. Tavaris made 1 nice touchdown pass. I like Tavaris' talent, always have, but he is very inconsistent. I did enjoy watching him play though. Having a much more mobile QB than Favre is sometimes a good thing when pressure is coming. I do think that Favre would have have thrown about 3-4 touchdowns to Sydney Rice and blown out the Bills also. The whole team is just playing better right now, which is sad, because it's what they should have been doing all year long. Now they'll make a nice push, and won't make the playoffs. Oh well, I'll always bleed purple.............

Back