lets help the vikings

Dream come true? Farve injured and T-Jack puts more points on board in 1st half than any full game this season. Granted the Bills are 2-10 or something like that. It was worth watching and I am eager to see how they do against the Giants at home. I think Farve is toast (but he keeps coming back like a scary movie).

iI'll be going to the game. Me, my Wife, and my Brother will all be at this game this weekend. IF THE WEATHER isnt what they are predicting *snow*

I think Adrian Peterson and Sidney Rice were the stars of the show yesterday not TJack. He did throw 3 picks so he wasn't exactly stellar.:( but was adequate. He needs to show more accuracy with his passes. Rice bailed him out with that catch at the goal line otherwise it's a pick and who knows what happens after that.

What can you say about AP??? They kid is just a brute. How does a guy still suffering I'm sure from the lingering affects of a sprained ankle, run away from defenders on a long run. Just amazing.....

Giants will be a good one to gauge themselves on. Go Vikes.

Last year was a joke when the giants allowed the vikes to win. I want a real challenged game and these two teams can put on a good competition. I hope they do. I would honestly let TJ play bc he does play good. Favre is a showboat and hes getting weaker. if he starts, hes just going to get hurt. Osi, and the rest of the defense will crush him and break his brittle bones hes getting. he took a hard hit from the Bills as a young QB would and still get up and play. hes getting up wandering and i question for every hard hit he gets and is getting injuried. seriously, hes not young anymore. his body cant take it anymore and it is SHOWING. get out and be over with it favre, seriously. you'll be a definate hall of famer. what more do you want? but one thing, do something stupid like keep playing football season after season, your hall of famer shit is going to go down the drain and no one will rememeber your good days.. only the day that people would say. FAVRE you idiot.. you should of retired when you had it all.

. Now they'll make a nice push, and won't make the playoffs. Oh well, I'll always bleed purple.............

Favre knowing that they wont make playoff, you can see the effort hes puttin in to win. hes just playing the game. my brother thinks that if favre starts next week, the stadium will boo him.

a could be legend QB hall of famer needs to quit while hes still making headline news. favre needs to quit. hes doing moderate to low and not getting better.

If the streak really means that much to Farve let him start and play a quarter or half. I think they would be wise to play TJ the last games just to see what they have. Why waste time on him next year when you can see this year what you have.

Maybe Birdman can give us a report on the Vikings after the Giants beat them. Have fun at the game:)

If the streak really means that much to Farve let him start and play a quarter or half. I think they would be wise to play TJ the last games just to see what they have. Why waste time on him next year when you can see this year what you have.

Maybe Birdman can give us a report on the Vikings after the Giants beat them. Have fun at the game:)

I would rather see Web. He showed tallent in pre season. We have already seen what TJ can do. He is gifted physicaly, but lacks game management skills to be a top QB. It will never happen with him. He is simply not smart. Web could be another Mike Vick

Web not a bad Idea neither see what he's got. Think for next year find out what you got to draft, sign as free agents. Boy Vick would of looked good as a Viking:) this year alot less money to get him I bet. Rice should of had leg fixed in FEB.

get out and be over with it favre, seriously. you'll be a definate hall of famer. what more do you want?

You know what he wants? Really wants.... He wants to continue his record setting continuous starts. He needs a few more to reach 300, that's what he wants.:D

I would rather see Web.

You may already have.... just not as a QB. He did some kickoff returns and could be used in some other areas, especially if Percy can't go. I agree it's a joke to waste that talent, even if it means using him in other areas.

Last edited:
Boy Vick would of looked good as a Viking:) this year alot less money to get him I bet. Rice should of had leg fixed in FEB.

It's all water under the bridge now. I just hope they continue to play hard the rest of the way and Leslie finally get's his chance to be the head coach of this team. I think the man has learned from some of the greats (Dungy, Buddy Ryan, Ditka) He's been to the top as a player and understands players. He's a players coach and I for one think he will be officially given the job at the end of the season.

I disagree with your assessment on Favre. He still gives you a better chance to win than TJack. He puts just as much or more effort into winning than anyone I have ever seen. What would last season have looked like without his voice in the locker room and his play on the field. He just needs an offensive line to give him more than .5 seconds to throw the ball.

iI'll be going to the game. Me, my Wife, and my Brother will all be at this game this weekend. IF THE WEATHER isnt what they are predicting *snow*

Last year was a joke when the giants allowed the vikes to win. I want a real challenged game and these two teams can put on a good competition. I hope they do. I would honestly let TJ play bc he does play good. Favre is a showboat and hes getting weaker. if he starts, hes just going to get hurt. Osi, and the rest of the defense will crush him and break his brittle bones hes getting. he took a hard hit from the Bills as a young QB would and still get up and play. hes getting up wandering and i question for every hard hit he gets and is getting injuried. seriously, hes not young anymore. his body cant take it anymore and it is SHOWING. get out and be over with it favre, seriously. you'll be a definate hall of famer. what more do you want? but one thing, do something stupid like keep playing football season after season, your hall of famer shit is going to go down the drain and no one will rememeber your good days.. only the day that people would say. FAVRE you idiot.. you should of retired when you had it all.

Favre knowing that they wont make playoff, you can see the effort hes puttin in to win. hes just playing the game. my brother thinks that if favre starts next week, the stadium will boo him.

a could be legend QB hall of famer needs to quit while hes still making headline news. favre needs to quit. hes doing moderate to low and not getting better.

A healthy Favre--especially with a healthy Harvin and Rice--gives the vikings a much better chance to win, I would agree. The question is whether Favre can provide an honest assessment of wether he is healthy enough to play well or not. I don't trust him at this point, if he can drag himself on the field I think he'll say he can play--but in that case TJack is our best option.

Several accounts have said that Webb was going to play against the Bills until he hurt his hammy. Sounds like they had some things up their sleeve--wildcat maybe, end arounds, flea flicker--could be fun!

In retrospect it's kinda nice they didn't show any of that against the bills, they didn't need it. They might this week.

How about I start a thread " Let's help the Broncos " Who needs the most help honestly???????:cheers:

Viking fans looks like you might have only have a year of suffering left. There talking with LA about 2011 move:eek: Better call the Governor tell him to fund a stadium soon.

Back