lets help the vikings

Do you pass the test for being a viking first round QB draft pick?
Not an accurrate passer? Check
Not very mobile? Check
Gets hurt easy? Check
Weak arm? Check
Did hardly anything in college? Check
Damn I think I'm a Viking First round QB pick:D

I think you guys are wrong about Ponder, so he got hurt, so does every other player in the game at some point,AP was hurt in college and others passed on him. the reason for depth, and back ups. Accuracy????? check the facts, completion ratio was great. Red zone 16 td's 1 int. Was smokin in the senior bowl and was MVP.I believe he is smart, graduated in two years with high honors. I think he is under rated and will do well in that system. Rodgers won the SB and was hurt half the season. Ponder is very accurate and has a strong arm, with those brains he could do well.

Now they read my mind about the tight end, they just got the best one in the country, what an animal, and an Irish with integrity. Good bye Visante stinko.:D Nice addition.

Last edited:
I am not wrong on where he was selected. They could of had him in the next two rounds. He may turn out !! Can't reach for players that you can get in later rounds, really think they panicked a bit!!! He is a bright guy no doubt will help him!!!!

I hear you, but 4 QB's were already selected, and they definatley needed one that has a chance to play soon. He may very well be that guy, so they had those factors to weigh. Lots of teams need QB help. You just don't know what others will do. You have to draft toward your biggest needs mostly, and thats just what they did. There is a lot more good players in all the other positions to choose from.:cheers:

Dang no one took the bait on my observation of the QB looks like a boring night:( TE not bad good pick. If they let ponder the wonder watch this year and bring in a Veteran QB to play, not Farve:D They could be on the right track. Rodgers only had a head injury why would that stop him:D I think I've had a head injury my whole life and I'm just fine i think:D

We'll have to wait and see about the Ponderosa.:eek::eek:
For me I would rather see the Vikings start out new with this guy.:thumbsup:
Then to go with another something OLD:(
I mean, :) Like going into the badlands of MT. what do you want and old rig or a new one,:cheers:

Right, and what Mcchunky soupnab? Another has been. Ponder threw for over 2,000 yards and 20 TDs last season. 61. something % completion avg. 09 a 68.8% adv. Not too shaby, missed two games last year and played hurt. Just have to see now.

Back