lets help the vikings

Yep..... and Favre needs to be benched. In fact I'd start playing some of the second stringer's, at least they might be willing to put forth an effort.

yep looked ugly today... my bengals are having a great year..not:(

I think owner needs to have Monday morning meeting. Find the the 6 players that bad mouthed coach and get ridd of them. Not man enough to put name on what you say no need to be on the VIKINGS:eek: Then fire the coach:) Start playing TJ and Webb see what they got.

Farve showed no effort of playing. he overshot alot of throws.. and after discussing with a few friends and a brother of mine, it shows he was doing it on purpose. Farve is either doing it to get childress fired and/or he doesnt want to play for the vikings anymore.

even though im a Giants fan, me, my wife and brother are going to the giants vs vikings game and i think its going to be a dissapointing game unless the owner does something. i didnt waste 600.00 on tickets to see farve not put full force to play and a team to easy to beat when the vikings are trying to get the coach fired.

another note, look how Wade Phillips got fired... his team didnt play, they wanted Wade out, they got their wish, game after Wade left, they beat the Giants and now today beat the Lions. had they left Wade in, they would of lost both games. Actions by the players is what gets the coach fired or anyone fired. Jason Garrett was the assisant head coach with a head coach salary, now hes the head coach. so far it looks like hes going to be the coach next year. Every one said to me, oh no, ROMO is out, cowboys are done.. they wont win anymore games. BULLS**T, the players didnt want wade, and the showed that the last 2 years.

Now the vikings players see how effective it is with the cowboys, they are kinda doing the same thing with their own. play shitty, then the owner would have no choice but to fire the coach. Farve, i think he just wants out regardless and doesnt care if childress goes or stays.

Lets give TJ some playing time. It is time to look to the future and if TJ is it. It is time to get him ready. The team has nothing to lose at this point. The season is a bust for them.........Bob

wow what a game. players name spelled wrong on jersey. had to do an interview whith chuck foreman and jerry burns to have something to talk about!!! i know i like to pick on vikings but i really do feel sorry for fans they deserve much better with all the talent the team has. on the visa commercial with the 4 old guys who have gone to every superbowl i hope they arent viking fans because the dont have enough years left in them to ever see a viking superbowl win:D

Isn't Vick a free agent??? What a team that would be!!!!!

Farve showed no effort of playing. he overshot alot of throws.. and after discussing with a few friends and a brother of mine, it shows he was doing it on purpose. Farve is either doing it to get childress fired and/or he doesnt want to play for the vikings anymore.
I think your reaching there...:rolleyes:

even though im a Giants fan, me, my wife and brother are going to the giants vs vikings game and i think its going to be a dissapointing game unless the owner does something.
Say what happened to the Giants tonight? They got VICKtimized.. And didn't they lose one last week too? Are they starting their downward slide. :D

another note, look how Wade Phillips got fired... his team didnt play, they wanted Wade out, they got their wish
I don't think it was the players that necessarily wanted him out, I think it was just Jerry Jones.

Now the vikings players see how effective it is with the cowboys, they are kinda doing the same thing with their own. play shitty, then the owner would have no choice but to fire the coach. Farve, i think he just wants out regardless and doesnt care if childress goes or stays.
I agree there needs to be a shake-up. See if they will play for Leslie Frazier. Favre needs to sit on the bench or go back to Hattisburg.;)

Last edited:
I think your reaching there...:rolleyes:

Say what happened to the Giants tonight? They got VICKtimized.. And didn't they lose one last week too? Are they starting their downward slide. :D

I don't think it was the players that necessarily wanted him out, I think it was just Jerry Jones.

I agree there needs to be a shake-up. See if they will play for Leslie Frazier. Favre needs to sit on the bench or go back to Hattisburg.;)

giants tried.. they showed effort unlike the vikings did. Eli Manning make a HUGE mistake by diving instead of a slide which would of been a down instead of a turnover. ELI is to blame for that one.

Cowboys, jerry said he'd keep him til that last game wade coached, jerry changed his tune. I think the cowboys need a new owner as well.

im not worried about the giants. if they can keep winning and recoup from their lost, they are still in the playoffs. cowboys wont and neither will the vikings.

We'll it's official. Brad Childress has been dismissed. Leslie Frazier named as interim coach.

HIp, Hip, Hurray!!! You just made my day! :):):):):)

Thats a good thing, I think it still shows Ziggy wants to put together a winner. Not sure Frasier is the man, but hope they get a good motivational coach. It just seems there is coaches, then coaches that motivate people to play there best. Cilly was not one of them. Too bad it is officially now a rebuilding job.

Next we send Favre packing and then we can finally look to the future again with some hope. Try playing Webb, the Vikes already know that TJ isn't the guy. Sounds like Vince Young will be available but that's another head case, not sure that would work either. At least it would be an upgrade over what they have.

Yeah, the rest of the season will be up to the players themselves. Ultimately it is they who will decide whether they continue to spiral in to dismay or they pick themselves up and play for some dignity.

As much as a Favre supporter as I've been most of the season, I am not at all against sitting him down and seeing what the other two QB's can do to spark some quality play.

Last edited:
Sounds like Vince Young will be available but that's another head case, not sure that would work either. At least it would be an upgrade over what they have.

Gee, Vikings had Randy Moss and things got steadily worse. Randy moves to the Titans and now things are cropping up their. He's a bad omen.

heres the offical statement

http://www.vikings.com/news/article...-Vikings/0634fa2c-3ab5-4056-b461-0f2100c2110e

Statement From The Minnesota Vikings
Posted 1 hour ago

aaThe Minnesota Vikings have relieved Brad Childress of his head coaching duties. Leslie Frazier has been named Interim Head Coach and will serve in that capacity for the remainder of the season.

Vikings Owner/Chairman Zygi Wilf and Leslie Frazier will address the media at 3:00 p.m. CT today in the Winter Park fieldhouse.

Back