lets help the vikings

You are going all painted up in blue right? Make sure you make a big scene so we can see you on tv.

not going all out on that issue. my brother is a vikes fan. my dad is a Rams fan.

I'll be wearing my Manning jersey though. I will be on the lower level near the 10 yard line on the vistor's side. Youre just going to have to find my picture i have posted in this forum, then find out which end zone im at.

;)

BC the Vikes would never get either of the Mannings. The boss is to cheap to pay their price........Bob

BC the Vikes would never get either of the Mannings. The boss is to cheap to pay their price........Bob

Peyton i dont think would leave but if someone paid him enough, he might... ELI will never want to leave the giants. He personally chosed the giants when he got drafted by the san diego chargers in 2004

Peyton Manning already at 204 consective starts while Favre is at 297 which favre has been playing way more than Peyton Manning and is one of the 6 QBs to have consective starts. Eli entering the final quarter of his seventh pro season, will become the sixth quarterback in NFL history to start 100 consecutive games Sunday.

Last edited:
Excuse me!!! The boss is too cheap? When and where have you been since Wilf bought the team??? This guy is a million times the owner Red McCombs was.......

I agree Coot. Real football's played outdoors. Indoor football's an abomination. ;)

I agree, all the great MN teams of old were out doors, just look at the Chicago game, thats how it should be here. Those warm teams had a huge disadvantage when they came here back then. Pretty soon it will be the NWL, national woosy league. ("OH, please don't hit me") I would rather watch rugby if it gets any worse on hitting. Those are men you don't see whining about a little rough play.:D cut the skirt off and play.:thumbsup:

Labman, Out here is the far west I don't get the hype you get in Minnesota. But from what I see and my reason for the comment. You don't really see him out bidding for the high price super stars..........Bob

I agree, all the great MN teams of old were out doors, just look at the Chicago game, thats how it should be here. Those warm teams had a huge disadvantage when they came here back then. Pretty soon it will be the NWL, national woosy league. ("OH, please don't hit me") I would rather watch rugby if it gets any worse on hitting. Those are men you don't see whining about a little rough play.:D cut the skirt off and play.:thumbsup:
The home field advantage for cold weather teams may get overplayed but it's just the way football was meant to be played... outdoors, on real turf, in the elements. There's nothing worse than clean uniforms at the end of a football game.

I tell ya what I am pised that TJ started, thank the man he and AP crashed with eachother, so I could see 1 snap for Web. Did you guys see what I saw?????? Man what a throw, They are hiding him till next year, they knew he could toss a ball or he would have handed it off. He tossed a rocket down field to SR, and in double c. It was a perfect toss, just beautiful. SR droped a toss he can make with his eyes closed. Not on web. I am pumped up to see what that guy can do, man he is the real deal I'm tellin ya. "HE" "WILL" "GO" "ALL" "THE" "WAY", you wait. next year of coarse, no matter what city they play in he will get it done.

I've been following the game on my computer on fox Sports GameTrax. Almost glad it wasn't on TV out here. Offense sucks and the defense really sucks. And what's with all the penalties? We get a 96 yard kickoff return for a TD and it gets called back due to a penalty. Not a good showing for Coach Frazier.

FC, I agree with you. Why are they playing TJ, they know he's not the guy. Give Webb a chance.

I've been following the game on my computer on fox Sports GameTrax. Almost glad it wasn't on TV out here. Offense sucks and the defense really sucks. And what's with all the penalties? We get a 96 yard kickoff return for a TD and it gets called back due to a penalty. Not a good showing for Coach Frazier.

FC, I agree with you. Why are they playing TJ, they know he's not the guy. Give Webb a chance.

OK since you could not watch, I still stand by what I said earlier that the Giants are no good either, but you can't take this game from them. They can sit on the other side line and laugh at the wasted talent on the vikes side.
1.That return was a TD, it was no penalty, total pathetic call.
2 Web was allowed 1 throw., a total beauty 50 + yard strike bettered by no one, dropped by syd r.3 points for sure.
3. Leslie Frasier showed he is a sell out and why he has had no head job offer. He did this.
1. Played TJ
2 Played EJ Henderson instead of Brinkley, who showed he can play against NO in the big one last year.EJ is not back.
3. Kept playing TJ
4. Took bookings or whats his name who ran for 30+ yards each return out and kept putting in Camareio in who sucks.
OH God with 10 seconds left web came in and ran for 12 and threw a strike. Wow, Leslie should have no job. He is a sell out and did nothing but pick up Brad Chilly"s notes and use them. TJ sucks and we knew that. Camareio sucks and he kept playing him. EJ is worse then Brinkley and he kept him in. Where was the Jules. He has none, a total sell out. Leslie will have no job where ever MN or the Vikes end up. I could coach better Passed out.

Last edited:
I dont care what you guys think. Giants won fair and square. Vikings Defense sucked. The vikings offense played half assed. Giants defense was awesome tonight. I watched the game at home. Favre couldnt play so who else you gonna have? the rookie was horrible when TJ got hurt.

like my brother said.. Vikings had a bad year. plain and simple. i told you mother nature hates the vikings.

Let me remind you all... Giants were 0-4 against the vikings in CHILLY's control.

Leslie's control. Giants are now 1-0 against vikings. i dont blame the team, id definately blame Leslie's judgement calls.

if they keep playing like this, the team definately will be moved to LA and then you guys will have no choice but to LOVE my NY Giants team... BITE ON THAT!! if you come to my side, i can only offer you a peace and a budlight. ;)

:beer:GO GMEN!

Last edited:
I dont care what you guys think. Giants won fair and square. Vikings Defense sucked. The vikings offense played half assed. Giants defense was awesome tonight. I watched the game at home. Favre couldnt play so who else you gonna have? the rookie was horrible when TJ got hurt.

like my brother said.. Vikings had a bad year. plain and simple. i told you mother nature hates the vikings.
What the heck are you talking about with web the rookie. I watched every play. When he came in he threw awsome the 2 times they let him. The other three plays they made him hand the ball to a runner. He did not suck the coach did. The Giants won because our coach sucked. They will get there hind ends handed to them next week just as they should have by this wasted tallent. You have no clue about that rookie.

Back