lets help the vikings

I would take 30 years of bad football. superbowl is what there playing for thats the goal of all teams. Does it really matter if you go 10-6 11-5 or 1-15 if you don't win superbowl. I don't go pheasant hunting to shoot sparrows. Favre is the master of marketing and football packers trained him well. Wish the pack would get rid of gm.

So, here is my push.. Yes, I am a big Vikings fan, but an even bigger Gopher Football fan. Shed the Viking curse and become a huge Gopher football fan!

I think it's a bad idea for the vikings to let rb CT go. He was the one that righted the ship when AD was on the bench thinking about his latest fumble. Now you have him playing for a division rival. Good players always seem to show up to show there old team they were wrong.

CT was always dependable, would have been a star in the NFL if not for the arrival of AP. What if AP gets injured?:eek:

CT is up in age though. Will not be an every down back for dabears. Or will he.:confused:

Peppers is a much bigger threat he's gonna kick some butt.

What happened with the injury Colt suffered 1'st thing in the big game.

You know, it would have taken a lot more of an injury to get a guy like Favre out of a game like that and I believe all other successful NFL QB's.

You got to be tough to make it in the NFL.:cheers:

I believe what all the writers are saying it true. There isn't a QB in this year's draft that could step into a starting position and be very successful.

But Favre needs to get off the pot and decide what he's going to do. And I can't believe the Vikes let Chester Taylor get away. AP is really going to have to step up his game now and also find a cure for his fumbleitis.

Thats the only problem I have with Farve. He needs to be more of a team player to me its not right to not let them know. How do you prepare for the draft/season. Not so much of a probelm this year but when he was with the pack. Kinda sends a bad message to your team mates. You guys work your butts off while I think about coming back. 12 million/ played good last year can't be that hard of choice. Whats the worst thing thats going to happen play bad/get hurt you still get the money.

It is not about money with Brett. He will be first to tell you, he has enough to take care of his family for a long, long time. He wants to be strong enough to complete the season. Make sure all the injuries are healed properly, to where they will not give him trouble down the road. The coach said after his visit to Brett a short while ago. Brett was "still healing" from last season. So how can he give an answer if he isn't feeling 100% yet.........Bob

I'll say it again.:) The longer it goes the more likely Favre will be back.

Approaching 90 % certain.:cool:

What about Ladainian? I think it's putting AP on notice. HANG ONTO THE BALL!!:cheers:

I'll say it again.:)

What about Ladainian? I think it's putting AP on notice. HANG ONTO THE BALL!!:cheers:

I don't think it's as much that as the Vikings needing a veteran to fill Chester's role. Some of the questions about LaDainian that I have been hearing about is that LaDainian wasn't a 3rd down back when he was with SD (Something Chester did well). There was also some discussion on his durability as he has had some injury issues in the past. The way I see it is that if he agrees to sign he will do so with the understanding that he will fill a limited role and thus less wear and tear, so I think he can fill that role nicely. LaDainian is obviously not the player he was several years ago, but I think his experience can only be a plus for AP not to mention LT is not a fumbler.....:D

Last edited:
I hope the vikings don't sign LT, because I want the packers to sign him. He knows how to get in the endzone. Good for the team and community.

OH yeah! for sure AP is the guy! Definitely the best RB in the NFL. [probably my ALL time favorite Vike]

Of course, Ladainian has lost a step or two, I'm thinking at a limited role he might be of help to Adrian. May be a better pass route guy and receiver then CT.
But still, Chester wasn't that great at pass blocking.

I hope the vikings don't sign LT, because I want the packers to sign him. He knows how to get in the endzone. Good for the team and community.

HEY coot:eek: My Wife has this Packer problem too:( Hope Y'all get over it.:cheers:

OH yeah! for sure AP is the guy! Definitely the best RB in the NFL. [probably my ALL time favorite Vike]

Of course, Ladainian has lost a step or two, I'm thinking at a limited role he might be of help to Adrian. May be a better pass route guy and receiver then CT.
But still, Chester wasn't that great at pass blocking.

I like Chester but I am think LT in place of Chester? Oh Yeah! With AP in there also? OH YEAH BABY!!!!

I'm thinking Farves returning:D This is great for the Packers. A full year in the Viking system he'll think he owns the place and start throwing int all over the place like he did in GB. He's great at wearing his own defense down by making them stay on the field all the time with his int throwing. Hope he's not playing on the beaches in the gulf all that oil on his hands would be bad. AP might think its a good thing though take the pressure of him fumbling all the time away:)

I'm thinking Farves returning:D This is great for the Packers. A full year in the Viking system he'll think he owns the place and start throwing int all over the place like he did in GB. He's great at wearing his own defense down by making them stay on the field all the time with his int throwing. Hope he's not playing on the beaches in the gulf all that oil on his hands would be bad. AP might think its a good thing though take the pressure of him fumbling all the time away:)

when your a hall of fame qb you do own the place kind of like the way you shoot a shotgun coot all over the place

Back