lets help the vikings

when your a hall of fame qb you do own the place kind of like the way you shoot a shotgun coot all over the place

Thats not very nice pointer:mad: You're picking on my brother (Blackcloud)he's the one that taught me to shoot that way:D You're just jealous of my shootin skills. All the shooting I do with very little results It's got to be talent on loan from GOD:D
Lebrons not old enough for the vikings yet:) Vikings could use that crowbar swing ice skater babe:eek: She show toughness something the Vikings been lacking last couple years.

Thats not very nice pointer:mad: You're picking on my brother (Blackcloud)he's the one that taught me to shoot that way:D You're just jealous of my shootin skills. All the shooting I do with very little results It's got to be talent on loan from GOD:D
Lebrons not old enough for the vikings yet:) Vikings could use that crowbar swing ice skater babe:eek: She show toughness something the Vikings been lacking last couple years.
lol thats my fav qb ur pickiing on he has won me so much money wow!not the best ever but def hall of fame hes in my top 5 as bestr ever for sure all im saying i he is my fav

Farve says he done I don't believe it. Just in case it's true I been trying to find a good replacement. I'm thinking culpepper,Brunell,Vick,Sims,Grosman, these aint very good choices. Looks like i'm going to have to give it a try:eek: My ankles are fine but my throwing arm hurts a little thats ok because I'm going to hand of to AP all day long. You won't hear me cry about retirement as long as they willing to pay i'll play:D

Go for it Coot! Cant' be any worse that the other options you listed. :)

QB is such a key to a winning team and that is what the Vikes will be lacking. Unless TJ learned an awful lot watching Favre last year.

That's the problem with Favre waiting this late to make up his mind. The draft is over and all the good available QB's have been picked up by someone else.

I heard the story this morning on ESPN. They claim TJ is going to run the team this year.......Bob

Ahh.... come on, he's coming back. Soon as that ankle feels a little better Chilly will receive the phone call. "Hey Chilly, how's it going? ankle is feeling real good now, I'm willin if your willin". Chilly answers "That's good to hear Bret. Were setting the game plan as I speak for New Orleans, how soon can you be here". :D

I hope he brakes his hip. Go Packers.:p

After watching the viking game I've decided they need help. I'll start with chilly he needs good go were all chilly ends up in the toilet. Ap looked good,WR please make a trade, off line looks weak, def line williams wall getting old has anyone seen Mr. Allen, secondery hope the injured players get back soon. I almost forgot Farve by end of year will hope they never flew down to get him. Saints looked far from good to but it's early so there hope for both.:)

I agree with alot of what you said, but it's only the first game. This is going to be a good team, offense is just a little out of sync. They also went away from Peterson way too soon. He was pounding the Saints, you could see they were getting really tired in that 1st half from the Vikings pounding the ball on them. Berrian disappointed me last night. I really expected more from him last night. I'm not worried though, this is going to be a good team this year. And how can you knock a defense that only allows 14 points to one of the best offenses in the league? Offensive line didn't look weak, are you kidding me? Mckinnie looked like a pansy by being taken off the field on a cart with a dislocated finger....... I look for the Vikings to take it to the Dolphins in a big way next week. I'll be there anyways, so I hope they gel a little more than against the saints.

After watching the viking game I've decided they need help. I'll start with chilly he needs good go were all chilly ends up in the toilet. Ap looked good,WR please make a trade, off line looks weak, def line williams wall getting old has anyone seen Mr. Allen, secondery hope the injured players get back soon. I almost forgot Farve by end of year will hope they never flew down to get him. Saints looked far from good to but it's early so there hope for both.:)

The vikings coaching is what costed them the game. They did have the saints on the ropes with the running game. o-line started great but to me seemed to fade at the end. Lots of holes in the viking run defense at the end and looked like lots of big pass plays could of happened if the saints offense was in sync. All in all the vikings will be pretty good if the injury bug stays away. Not as good as the packers I hope:D Have fun at the game:)

Yeah many of those play calls were waaaay to predictable, especially the one at the goal line toward the end of the game. 4th and goal, gee do ya think we'll surprise them if we run the ball up the middle. :rolleyes:

From what I seen the Viking are thinking their last year sucess is going to carry them this year. They better shape up for things are going to get worse before they will get better...........Bob

Back