Todd Haley Deathwatch

What happened to Cassel a come from behind victory. Looks like their SB bound:eek: What they going to do in the draft next year?

What happened to Cassel a come from behind victory. Looks like their SB bound:eek: What they going to do in the draft next year?

probably take an overrated defensive lineman. Man chiefs D made painter look like manning. Haley is back to his old crap. Calling the season 4 quarters and how they are 1-0 in the second quarter. Listen save that junk for your halftime speech. We are not buying it. You are still 2-4, with 2 wins over winless teams. I think the oakland game will tell us a bunch about this team. Major setback for "suck for luck".

I can't help myself on this one! But, coot, you are the perfect example of a dumbass!!!
Talk about the Vikings all you want, but don't be an idiot everytime you write something. I swear everything you write makes you sound like your nothing more than a cocky 15 year old kid. :cheers:

WoW what an A$$ kicking they put on the team we can't talk about:D Vikes won't draft Luck they have Ponder:thumbsup: Looks like the skies the limit for KC now that they man handled the Purple people eaters:)

I'm just saying, you know how to get under people's skin buddy! And I work with alot of packers fans, none of them are as arrogant as yourself. Just saying!

I'd much rather be talking hunting than trying to irritate others on the forum about their favorite teams, so I wish you would choose your words more wisely. But, I'm sure that won't happen, so be it.....

at least KC has won a game, you want to trade him for Steve Spagnuolo
looks like another no.1 draft pick for the Rams

I figured the ratty Rams had about worn out their welcome in St.Louis, wanting another new stadium, I figured they were on their way back to L.A. to play for Anchutz in the new L.A. venue. This is the same Anchutz that promised K.C. an anchor tenant for the Sprint Center, either hockey or basketball. Thank heaven they failed! sprint a big success without a drag anchor NBA or NHL we have to subsidize forever. May be the Cards will come home?

I can't help myself on this one! But, coot, you are the perfect example of a dumbass!!!
Talk about the Vikings all you want, but don't be an idiot everytime you write something. I swear everything you write makes you sound like your nothing more than a cocky 15 year old kid. :cheers:

WOW. he sure got under your skin!! i thought only family could call him that.:rolleyes:

See what we've done for the chiefs in just a couple weeks of spreading our vast football knowledge:thumbsup: NICE JOB GUYS:cheers::D They've got a 2 game winning streak going:10sign: And they beat two NFL powerhouses:D I think they should give them a win if they can the coach during the bye week:)
Whats going to be the score of the Rams Packer game? 31-17 PACK

I assume it is safe to say Coot and Labman will not be meeting up for that beer after the Queens/Champs game!!! Carry on the good banter.

They've got a 2 game winning streak going:10sign: And they beat two NFL powerhouses:D

Wait a minute... What two powerhouses you talking about? They beat two teams, both at the time had not won a game. Hardly a couple powerhouses.

They won't get past the Raiders who are on a mission to honor Al Davis :thumbsup:

Loss predictable, but to early to guess margin, knucklehead Chiefs are off till next week, can firearms, achohol, and motorcycles be far away? Another critical injury among the "right 53", might cause the score to bloat beyond recognition. They sure punked us last year. What's changed?

raiders will have 250 on the ground. book it! raiders 24-chiefs 17

AP didn't rush for many yds did he? I see it being a blow away because KC can't do anything real good Raiders 38 KC10:( I went to a raiders game in LA tough crowd knife fight in the parking lot:eek: Don't care much for them. I think they were proud of it.

Don't look now Carp but your Chiefs are fighting for a playoff spot instead of sucking for Luck. Hayley lives to see another year, possibly.

Thanks, I was so depressed today i called in sick. Actually my daughter has strep so i got to stay home. Yea we are on a major setback here. Haley just managed to catch lightening in a bottle for three weeks here. Worst thing that could have happened. I am tired of being mediocre, fully willing to suck for 2-3 years to get some good players. Hey by the way Roosterslayer, where did you hunt in SD? How did you do?

After the latest victory over the Raiders, the only way Haley looses his job, is if he catches some disease and dies from his refusal to bathe, shave, or change clothes during the win streak. Scary part is he faces a bigger idiot this week in Norv Turner. The Norv effect already working it's magic this year in SD.

Can you believe it! Chiefs are playing for first place on MNF. Welcome to another mediocre season and a 14 or 15th place draft pick.

Back