Todd Haley Deathwatch

Very true Birdshooter way to help them out:thumbsup: QB's that don't make mistake is a big piece of the puzzle and defense which the Vikes seem to get right most years. I can't believe I just said that:D You'd be a really good Viking fan if you would of said a packer joke in there:)
Chiefs offensive explosion this week I gave them 17 pionts:)

Chargers score early in the second quarter, going up 7-0 giving them an insurmountable lead in the game against the Chiefs.

whew. The chiefs almost pulled it out but true to form but managed to lose at the end. Remember " suck for luck"

See Chiefs fans have a sense of humor:thumbsup: Stupid stuff that makes everyone laugh. I can't wait for next weeks big show down:thumbsup: We got to think of some slogan for this death Match:rolleyes:

Chiefs against Vikes, looks like the Vikes will get a big lead at the half and hold off a furious rally of 7 to 10 points from the Chiefs depending on whether Sucoup can make a fg or not.

I'm getting the feeling this might be like watching a Royals/Twins game... battle for the basement.:D

Last edited:
For the Royals to be fighting to be other than the basement is wholesale improvement. Royals need to get to September and still be relavent. Chiefs and Vikes loser takes a step toward victory in the Andrew Luck lottery. My luck, and Chief history would indicate Chiefs will lose, and pass on Luck for Landry Jones, or some " high ceiling", potential guy with "intangibles" from LSU. Better yet trade the overall #1 to the Patriots for an old linebacker and a #4 next year, where we take the aforementioned LSU guy! Now that "Mr. Irrelavent", Succop is a bust, Looks like Pioli's entire first draft was a big fat zero. Pioli's right 53 sure doesn't have any play makers or depth. Remind me where are those 22 guys off the street that Haley can win two games with? I don't think today against San Diego proves anything, Chargers are afflicted with the Norv disease, can play down to any level. More distance from Marty, the worse the Chargers get. Funny, Kansas City can say the same! Bottom line the season will show that the Chargers aren't that good.

Agree Old, Chargers play down to whatever level is needed. KC in real trouble this year. I think they will win the "suck for luck" race. I'll be there in Dec. to watch my Pack roll if needed.

Agree Old, Chargers play down to whatever level is needed. KC in real trouble this year. I think they will win the "suck for luck" race. I'll be there in Dec. to watch my Pack roll if needed.

No at some point they will pound out 2-3 wins and lose out to the colts or something. Saw today that peyton is gone for the year. They will probably end up with him. What a great situation for him. couple years behind manning then slides right in.

Looks like the battle for the basement shaping up nicely:thumbsup: Chiefs coaches have decided no offense is the cure:confused: And I hear their trying to get ahold of my dog for kicking dutys:thumbsup: Vikings have decided not to show up in the first half in hopes they show up in the second half:confused: They to are looking at browndog for running on 4th and short. Who will win the Luck lottery?

Looks like the battle for the basement shaping up nicely:thumbsup: Chiefs coaches have decided no offense is the cure:confused: And I hear their trying to get ahold of my dog for kicking dutys:thumbsup: Vikings have decided not to show up in the first half in hopes they show up in the second half:confused: They to are looking at browndog for running on 4th and short. Who will win the Luck lottery?

What I want to know is how long are they going to continue to go with McNabb if he continues to play poorly. Yesterday the coach says he has no plans on benching McNabb. A couple more losses and he's going to be getting a lot of pressure to make a change.

I heard Obamas going to be at the game so he could get a look at future unemployed workers:) Bye Bye Haley:thumbsup:

Of all the past NFL coaches/assistants currently not coaching or currently employed as analysts, who who would you pick if you were the owner and why?

Cowher, Gruden, Childress, Billick ...... I'm sure there's more.

Cowher I thick he's a no nonsense coach. He loves defense:thumbsup: and on offense he's not sacred to put talent in different positions. Like the QB/WR guy Stewart. And he loves to run the ball:thumbsup:
I think Gruden kinda fell into one at TB. Everything was there talent wise to win a SB.

Of all the past NFL coaches/assistants currently not coaching or currently employed as analysts, who who would you pick if you were the owner and why?

Cowher, Gruden, Childress, Billick ...... I'm sure there's more.

Cowher is the pick here. He has ties to the organization. Word has it he wants a chunk of cash. Gruden is fun to watch with his facial contusions. But i agree he might of fell into one. But he did have oakland there the year before. Childress hell no. Where's marty? Tanners has a bunch of new waitresses. ;)

Who's KC GM? OH thats right I'm the angry fan GRRRRRRRRRRRR:mad: Man this is tough:) This is what happens when I'm lockup in a tractor all day guys Sorry:D

OK guys I got a prediction on the game Chiefs 35 vikings 17:eek: Ever team once a years gets the s##t together and I think KC does it on sunday:)

Back