Todd Haley Deathwatch

not with an arm like that:eek: as bad as he threw, he did show great touch on the touchdown.

Nothing wrong with the arm!!!! Accuracy is more like it!! I did only see 1 or 2 bad throws!!! All the others, receivers had a shot!!! No picks, so I ain't complaining!!!

Nothing wrong with the arm!!!! Accuracy is more like it!! I did only see 1 or 2 bad throws!!! All the others, receivers had a shot!!! No picks, so I ain't complaining!!!

Yep, everybody bad mouthed Elway,when he first started. It takes time but I think Tebow will get much much better.

Tebow just wins nothing wrong with that:thumbsup: Not the greatest talent at QB but again can't argue with a win. KC run defense sucked.

Yep, everybody bad mouthed Elway,when he first started. It takes time but I think Tebow will get much much better.

Seriously. You are going to compare Tebow to John Elway. Elway had a freakin cannon. The problem with Elway early in his career, is he had to learn how to harness his rocket. Tebow has never shown that kind of arm. He can't learn that. I don't disagree that he is a talented kid. He could turn out to be a decent QB. There is no way he will be able to be depended on like Elway.
If it wouldn't have been for Reeves, Elway would have had at least 2 more rings. Listen as much as i hated old horseface, he was a lot of fun to watch twice a year. I don't think Tebow shows anywhere near that kind of talent. But hey I suck at predictions, so we will see. I only hope we lose the rest of the year so we can blow this team up. We are in the 3rd year of a rebuilding plan, again, and have no coach, qb, offensive, or defensive line talent. Things are looking up in KC:eek:.

This is my point, from outside looking in!! Todd Haley is a good coordinator and Cassel couldn't play dead in a Western!!! You got some talented guys hurt! Arrowhead use to be the toughest place to play in the NFL!!!!:cheers:

Anybody going to watch MNF? As embarassed as i have been as a Chiefs fan, i think it is going to reach a new low on monday. Thank god I have Brady in 2 of my fantasy leagues. Whatch think 80-0 Patriots?

80-0:eek: Thats worse then the a$$ kicking the Pack gave to the minniscrotum:D you think I would learn to stop so AVF would calm down:) No way KC's that bad NE 34-KC 10.

defense hung in there for awhile but then the flood gates opened:( man I was close better guess for next week Pitt 28 KC 10:( coach gets fired at end of year:thumbsup:

Well K.C. got a Quarterback!!!!! Last game of the year looks interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to the Broncos for doing the right thing and waiving Orton so he could catch on with another team, also saved 2.5 million for Denver!! Professional move, even if it bites them in the butt last game of the season!!! :cheers:

i am hoping he isn't going to play sunday night. If he plays against the steelers with our O line he might end up on IR before he is here a week.

Getting Orton is about as rediculous as the rest of the moves the front office for the chiefs has made. Another 3rd string qb just what we need. The chiefs have no quality players. What few they did have are hurt.

Is there a 500 team in the league that Matt Cassell could start for? The answer is no. Neither could any of the qb's on their team. Spend some money and get a quality quaterback.

From someone looking from afar. Matt Cassel is the type of QB who has to be surrounded by talent and a system that plays well to his strengths to succeed. Mobility doesn't seem to be one his stronger traits. But hey...he did succeed when he came in for Tom Brady for the balance of that season, but all the pieces were already in place as the Pats were already one of the best teams in the league.

The Chiefs are lacking in many areas just as my Vikings are. I just don't think he is a good fit for their offensive scheme, but hey what do I know, I only see them occasionally from afar.:cheers:

Alot of NFL teams should think allittle harder on QB's. Cassel and WHo was the back up. Cassels a backup at best in my eyes. unless you got massive talent. And why don't some teams teach their Backup QB's. A few practice snaps with the starters can't hurt that much. Draft until you find one seems to be the best way to go.

WOW:eek: Steelers tried so hard to give the Chiefs the game.
The Chiefs have NO offense, NONE!:eek:
NO QB either.:(

I don't think it was the Steelers giving away the game. Chiefs defense played the best game this year. We actually got pressure on Big Ben. Offensively Palco is a train wreck and will never take another snap in the NFL. If the D can continue to progress, i think Orton could make a couple of these games interesting.

Orton has done some decent QB ing. Palco, what can I say? Just bad!:eek: probably couldn't play at the junior college level. He was cut from the Canadian football league!
Chiefs defense, Wish the Vikings defense could play that well.

The chiefs also have awesome luck this year. Orton comes infor one play on sunday and dislocates his finger. I still think Haley is done after season.

Well I'm going to pick KC this week because I hate the Jets:D KC27 jets24. Is orton playing? I think the KC fans had enough of palco. Coach should be fired just for having him on the team:)

Back