Todd Haley Deathwatch

K.C. will not get the first pick!!! Remember, they play the Broncos twice!!!! 2 wins!!!! On the serious side, K.C. has had 2 good drafts. Put one more together and get some guy's healthy, new coach and Bingo!!! The way Things seem to roll is that Indy will end up getting the 1st pick!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

K.C. will not get the first pick!!! Remember, they play the Broncos twice!!!! 2 wins!!!! On the serious side, K.C. has had 2 good drafts. Put one more together and get some guy's healthy, new coach and Bingo!!! The way Things seem to roll is that Indy will end up getting the 1st pick!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

I bet we get smoked by the Broncos. If Indy gets a real good pick, they will be better than ever. The machine known as Peyton Manning isn't finished yet - he'll be back.

Bench Cassel now he don't even look like he wants to play football. Make a trade for a QB now and play him the rest of the year.

Say.. I may be wrong, but there's this guy down in Hattiesburg MS I think.... anyways, I don't think he's doing anything right now. ;)

Who'd the Chiefs beat for their superbowl win??? I can't remember.

OK...OK... Rub it in why don't ya. :p Now, what have they done in 40 years since. :cheers:

Last edited:
Say.. I may be wrong, but there's this guy down in Hattiesburg MS I think.... anyways, I don't think he's doing anything right now. ;)

OK...OK... Rub it in why don't ya. :p Now, what have they done in 40 years since. :cheers:

They haven't won a super bowl..........................................................just like the vikings:)

Was thinking the same thing Carp! Bunch of no winning superbowl azzclowns (vikings that is, not chiefs). I like chiefs fans at least and KC is always a good time. Coot, please buy labman a beer after the game so he can drown his sorrows.

people can say what they want about Carl Peterson and Marty. At least they put a good product on the field most every year. 14-2, 13-3 was the norm and expected. Albeit a couple of heartbreaking games in the playoffs, Indianapolis at home and at the Bills with Joe Montana, the Chiefs would have been in a couple more SB at least. Do you really think Marty would have taken two beatdowns like the ones issued to us the last couple of weeks. I doubt it, he would have blown a freakin gasket. He always had his team prepared to play. There is not that much difference between the good and bad players in the NFL. That difference comes down to coaching and being prepared. This team is neither. Who cares if Marty was banging a waitress at Tanner's. I think we need a hard-nosed guy like Cowher. He has some ties to the city and this place could rock again.

Last edited:
Was thinking the same thing Carp! Bunch of no winning superbowl azzclowns (vikings that is, not chiefs). I like chiefs fans at least and KC is always a good time. Coot, please buy labman a beer after the game so he can drown his sorrows.

You're pressing your luck it's only a matter of time until the angry fan from the team we can't pick on lets you have it:eek: You better cool or jets MR.:D Wow KC really kick some Butt in that SB win.
I didn't know marty was such a stud he's getting it for free. love boat party had to hire women. Wow even nice single women know the team we can't pick on are a bunch of losers:D. Sorry guys I had to say it. It really made me laugh when I thought of it:).

You're pressing your luck it's only a matter of time until the angry fan from the team we can't pick on lets you have it:eek: You better cool or jets MR.:D Wow KC really kick some Butt in that SB win.
I didn't know marty was such a stud he's getting it for free. love boat party had to hire women. Wow even nice single women know the team we can't pick on are a bunch of losers:D. Sorry guys I had to say it. It really made me laugh when I thought of it:).

Yea a couple orders of hot wings and he was "in".
Wouldn't it be hilarious if Detroit spanked that team. Then that team got spanked by the Chiefs. We might have to change the name of our "Death Watch".

Alright guys who's going to win this weeks game? I say SD 38 KC 17:( Don't feel bad look at the bright side we got all week to chat about how bad they suck:thumbsup:

wow vikings finally won thier first game of the season.:cheers: no not the minnesota vikings. the augustana vikings in soiux falls south:D dakota.

They haven't won a super bowl..........................................................just like the vikings:)

We'll at least the purple crew made it there 4 times.:D although nobody remembers who loses a superbowl. :eek:

I think it's the Metrodome hex. During the years when the Vikes were consistently dominant and made all 4 superbowls in a 7 year period, they played outside at Met Stadium. The days of the Purple People Eaters were the years us older guys remember as being the years that you could count on the Vikes to win the division and get to the championship game nearly every year. Sadly those days are gone and some of that you can blame on Free agency and salary caps. I thinks it's remarkable how the Patriots seem to have figured a way to field a championship caliber team in the new era year after year.

Oh well....

Last edited:
We'll at least the purple crew made it there 4 times.:D although nobody remembers who loses a superbowl. :eek:

I think it's the Metrodome hex. During the years when the Vikes were consistently dominant and made all 4 superbowls in a 7 year period, they played outside at Met Stadium. The days of the Purple People Eaters were the years us older guys remember as being the years that you could count on the Vikes to win the division and get to the championship game nearly every year. Sadly those days are gone and some of that you can blame on Free agency and salary caps. I thinks it's remarkable how the Patriots seem to have figured a way to field a championship caliber team in the new era year after year.

Oh well....

Actually i think it comes down to Quarterback play. Tom Brady is the patriots. The rest of the team comes down to interchangeable parts. Look at the colts. Take away manning and a 13-3 team becomes a 3-13 team. The good Vikings teams you speak of also had tarkenton at QB. This is something the chiefs have not had since dawson. There has only been a few. Staubach, Montana, Bradshaw and maybe even Kelley of the Bills. Heck Montana came within an eyelash of getting us there when he was past his prime. People love Farve, but for only getting into 2 SB, I'm not even sure he is in these others class. Certainly I would put Brady ahead. I think he has done more with less. He certainly is not as physically gifted. The difference is he takes what is given, and rarely beats himself.

Yeah, I would agree that Tom Brady much like Peyton are the catalysts of their respective teams, however it still is a team sport and without a supporting cast you won't win many championships. The Patriots seem to find the pieces to their puzzle every year and plug them in to fit. Heck the year Brady went down the backup had a spectacular year, just a testament to their team as a whole.

Another scenario you could look at is Dan Marino, who never won a Superbowl, but is a HOF QB. I think many of his years he just did not have the supporting cast around him. On the flip side, it isn't often that a great team wins a championship without a good if not great QB.

Personally, I think the Vikes need to get out of the Sterile Dome and into a new Stadium complete with tailgating etc.. Whether that happens soon is anyone's guess. With their lease up and the end of this season, I sure would hate to seem them pick up stakes and head out because no stadium deal.

Last edited:
Back