Todd Haley Deathwatch

You guy's should come out to the Chief's game here next year and we can tail gate with Elk, Pheasant and Quail!!!! And some cocktails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no Bleu I had a roommate/friend from Colo. am not for sure I could handle that again:D Never a dull monment:) I must say I've never known a bad person from Colo. just the football team:D

Oh no Bleu I had a roommate/friend from Colo. am not for sure I could handle that again:D Never a dull monment:) I must say I've never known a bad person from Colo. just the football team:D

We may not remember who won the game anyway???!!!!!!!:cheers: Coot you are not still mad that we kept the pack from going back to back are you??:cheers:

Bronco Fans, you sure have a fun team to follow.

We may not remember who won the game anyway???!!!!!!!:cheers: Coot you are not still mad that we kept the pack from going back to back are you??:cheers:

Yes I AM:mad::D They picked a fine time to finally show up for a superbowl. Was a fun game to watch. Blackcloud put on the SB party I blame that on the loose. Packs never lost when I have the SB party:D BC always eats to much and makes these wierd noises like a dying moose:eek:

How did my thread turn into a damn Bronco's thread?:eek: Well anyway, looks like i need to eat some crow about Tebow. Palco starts again, Orton has not taken snaps all week. Jets 24-10

How did my thread turn into a damn Bronco's thread?:eek: Well anyway, looks like i need to eat some crow about Tebow. Palco starts again, Orton has not taken snaps all week. Jets 24-10

Sorry Carptom I get sidetracked easy:) No Orton no win:( Defense plays good but no offense again Jets 31 KC 10 defensive TD

What:eek: How could they do that. He lead them to the AFC west title last year. And look what he got done this year. Wait BREAKING NEWS Vikings offered KC all draft picks for five years and Placo. My goodness they gave him away:eek::D Alright just a little BS there guys:D I hope they get Cowler or the old ravens coach. And not make crennel coach he's not bad but it's time to clean house and start fresh.
Time to pick sundays game. PACK 35 KC 17. Can't bet against my team:)

Yep, Haley is outta here! There's some talent in the coaching pool, but I don't see any veteran coach wanting to come to KC and be Peoli's subordinate. :mad:

This is what I think, bottom line. Tom against Aaron in the Super Bowl.
All else is just foreplay:):confused:
Lets see.:cheers:

What:eek: How could they do that. He lead them to the AFC west title last year. And look what he got done this year. Wait BREAKING NEWS Vikings offered KC all draft picks for five years and Placo. My goodness they gave him away:eek::D Alright just a little BS there guys:D I hope they get Cowler or the old ravens coach. And not make crennel coach he's not bad but it's time to clean house and start fresh.
Time to pick sundays game. PACK 35 KC 17. Can't bet against my team:)

your giving the chefs 17 lol maybe 3

I started this thread almost 3 months ago and it finally happened. Thank you God. I am so happy i don't have to watch his slow talking, smug, ego-ridden, unshaven, disheveled face on my tv anymore talking about the season being 4 quarters. Well your time is up. Pack up your crap and don't let the door hit you in the azz on your way out. Cheifs 20-17 over the pack. C'mon Labman, let's sweat this one in:D

Our genius is already a guest host on ESPN. That whiney voice, grunge look, will make him a sensation. Soon we will challenge the Jets for most ex-coaches on TV, to impart their collected wisdom. Herm Edwards is the wild card because he coached both the Jets and Chiefs. Now we have 24/40 Crennel, at least for 3 games.

GB is ripe for a upset!!! Not playing too well!!!! Touchdowns instead of FG would sure help! Maybe it is upset Sunday!!!!!

GB is ripe for a upset!!! Not playing too well!!!! Touchdowns instead of FG would sure help! Maybe it is upset Sunday!!!!!

Well if it was not upset sunday it is now. final KC 19 GB 14.:mad: Well I guess it doesn't change much 13 and one or 14 and 0.:D

Back