Todd Haley Deathwatch

Well if it was not upset sunday it is now. final KC 19 GB 14.:mad: Well I guess it doesn't change much 13 and one or 14 and 0.:D

:cheers::cheers:, cheese prices are dropping on the Dow Jones and S&P..LOL

OMG they beat them:thumbsup: Now I don't have to worry about the perfect season:D Man coach will have alot to yell about:eek: Never liked the defense all year but today zero pass rush. Not good for making a SB run. Can we barrow Hallie not for sure thats right but you guys know who I'm talking about. What a beast:thumbsup: KC's new coach did a nice job:thumbsup:

Boy didn't take the OP long to pile on. C'mon Labman, this is your time to crow. With denver getting their butts kicked, kc still has playoff hopes!

You KC fans are so arrogant. That does it I'm never buying anything from MO,KS and I'm so mad I'm including NEB.:eek: You guys want to act that way Alway thinking your team is better. You are all a bunch of DA's (you guys figure out what that is). Like your team never lost to crappy team:eek: OH YEA you guys woke THE ANGRY PACKER FAN:eek::D
Time to help KC keep the coach I think he can be a good one. KC 27 Raiders @$ you figure it out.

You KC fans are so arrogant. That does it I'm never buying anything from MO,KS and I'm so mad I'm including NEB.:eek: You guys want to act that way Alway thinking your team is better. You are all a bunch of DA's (you guys figure out what that is). Like your team never lost to crappy team:eek: OH YEA you guys woke THE ANGRY PACKER FAN:eek::D
Time to help KC keep the coach I think he can be a good one. KC 27 Raiders @$ you figure it out.

Good we don't want you buying none of our stuff, other than meth i am not sure what we produce in large quantities, anyway. Just stay out of our state. We will just build a 20 ft wall around it and keep everyone out. PS, I don't like your gov. either.

Damn Iowegians... always wanting to stir the pot because they don't have their own professional team.;):D

I told my Wife [diehard packer fan] it was a little early to be calling Rogers and the pack "the best of all time" According to many of the experts :rolleyes:

When the offense has a bad day they sure enough can't depend on the defense.

Niners, now there is a defense!!:thumbsup:

Alright I'm finally done laughing at Carptom1 All they make in large amount is meth comment:D I should of known giving up buying states products was a dumb idea because it was thought of by a viking fan:p That should get me in trouble. MNMT does your wife make you wear a cheesehead during the game?:) Niners and Saints have me worried. OH and angry viking fans:) Angry Packer fan never stays angry long but you better knock off the smart butt comment or he'll be back:eek:

Coot, My Bride is in a REALLY bad mood right now.:eek: She is that dedicated as a Packer Fan. UNREAL!!:eek: She takes this so seriously. :confused:
I mean, Packers have won what? 19 strait before this loss. Vikings won what? 3 of the last 19:eek:

Oh yeah Coot she has the cheese head, the finger, wears packer stuff to work, has a thing on her office door reminding all that pass that the Pack is SOOO much better then the Vi-------Queens.

I'm trying:( but it's REALLY hard for me to be a Packer fan. I've been thinking I should convert to a Bronco's fan but it's ALL to weird for me.:cheers:

Last edited:
looks like romeo is going to be our coach next year. After the packer beatdown, everybody is acting like he is the best ever. I have to admit i like watching him on tv far more than haley. They have been running news stories about haley helping his wife with some charity after he got shit-canned. Even in death i have to watch this idiot. Anyway now that i am on a roll i am predicting a 24-10 win over the hated raiders on sat. Buffalo is going to beat the Broncos 20-17. That will give us a shot at glory the following sunday against the Broncos.

Thats what it looked like to me birdshooter players seem extra motovated. Never liked when a team hired an assissant coach from the coach you fired. Look what it's done for the purple ones:) Oh I did it again:eek: come and get me angry viking fan.

Players coach or not, ya still gotta have players and players with some talent at that. Something the vikings are lacking right now.

Frazier got tough with a couple players who didn't take their job serious. One was Bryant McKinnie and the other was Bernard Berrian. They were shown the door in no uncertain terms.

Coot.... you worried at all about a possible showdown with Drew Brees and and the rolling Saints???;)

Packers got a little banged up in that last game against the Chiefs. I... dunno.... Packer fans might want to start worrying.:D

Coot.... you worried at all about a possible showdown with Drew Brees and and the rolling Saints???;)

Packers got a little banged up in that last game against the Chiefs. I... dunno.... Packer fans might want to start worrying.:D

I'm worried alot. Might be an early exit for the pack:( Defense not looking to good. They should of signed jenkins he's the one that made the front 7 go last year. o-line got some injury problems rodgers might not make it to the playoffs if line don't do their job against bears and lions.

everything was paved for the chiefs SB run and they blew it. Broncos lost, Chargers lost, and the chiefs choked, merry christmas.

Nope theres going to be some devine intervention and Tebow wins 3-0:) What they going to do in the offseason? Sign Manning? What you think their biggest needs are? So many questions Thank goodness we have the answers:)

Wow did you watch that turd of a game. Defensive coaches have Tebow figured out. If that is as good as it gets for him, donkeys are in trouble. They do manage to back in with a loss, but that is as far as they go. But hey they do get a home game for winning their division. They showed a shot of Elway in the owners suite. He looked like he wanted to suck on the end of a gun barrel, watching Tebow butcher the QB position.

Back