Peterson, Harvin and the Queens are Back!

Funny!:)
Packer fans are kicking the wounds.:eek:
Clay has Adrian tracks all over His body.:D

Yep, must have found a badger hole in IA to stick their heads in.LOL. Hope they enjoy the videos. In case they forgot to rent movies for new years.:D

Nice AP Video clips Ken.

Watching those you truly are watching one of the greats at that position to ever play the game. If he stays healthy, no telling what he can accomplish his his career.

In a game today where so much emphasis is placed on the passing game, even more so than even 10 years ago, to see an old school, pure running machine work his stuff is a treat to say the least. When you are highly admired by one of the all time greats, (Jim Brown) that is saying something. :10sign:

Last edited:
Well, one more day and the Vikes have to play over in the projects. Tough going into a neighborhood like that. Still playing outside, no heat, snow, rain, wind...Maybe they could put some 50 gallon barrel's around the place so folks could burn some pallets to stay warm..like day-do down by the tracks. :laugh:

The packer DB's are actually afraid to stick there head in there and tackle him. Cant balme them:p Watched truman williams on one play in the 3rd q. he was like im gonna tackle......maybe not.......:eek:

Weather at game time is 22 degrees and winds SW at 9. Humidity is 81% which will make it feel colder than it is.

I've learned to pay attention to humidity in cool weather from sitting in a deer stand in NOV. If you have no wind barrier it cuts right thru you in high humidity.

So, Uguide are you starting to make excuses for a Viking's loss before the game starts? Wisconsin lab man GO PACKERS :cheers:

Weather at game time is 22 degrees and winds SW at 9. Humidity is 81% which will make it feel colder than it is.

I've learned to pay attention to humidity in cool weather from sitting in a deer stand in NOV. If you have no wind barrier it cuts right thru you in high humidity.

what a wienny you are. :p that kind of weather will feel like a heat wave. i was in my stand New Years Day. -14 below air temp NOT wind chill. felt great no mosquitoes. my son funnelcloud even had ice cream when we went to town. i passed up 4 bucks!!!! not cold enough yet to go to the brown it's down hunting style;)

what a wienny you are. :p that kind of weather will feel like a heat wave. i was in my stand New Years Day. -14 below air temp NOT wind chill. felt great no mosquitoes. my son funnelcloud even had ice cream when we went to town. i passed up 4 bucks!!!! not cold enough yet to go to the brown it's down hunting style;)

What is a wienny?:D Some kind of Iowan hotdog?

If the Vikes have half the backbone of the Ioweigians they will kick some packer butt!

Ponder you "Pussy"

Do they have a 3rd stringer??? Webb ain't going to get it done!!!!

I wouldn't buy that Webb is awesome. He's a great option quarterback but that's not going to get it done in the NFL. He needs to develop his pocket passing game, then I would consider a better rating than so-so.

I just want to know what happen to Peterson? I thought the Pack couldn't stop him.

Back