Peterson, Harvin and the Queens are Back!

After some research I found out he's the guy that got his butt handed to him in the Superbowls. Found out also that all Viking 50 best player team is full of packers and kicker/punters:confused: Looks to me if the pack wants AP they should release all there running backs. Vikings will be signing them right and left and release AP:) Lions win the north next year unless pack figures out defense. Vikings 0-16:D

I think "The Coot" spent a bit to much time doing film and STUFF:D
With those Ladies.
Still want to know? IF He got to bring one home.:10sign:

Can't think of another excuse for being, SO OUT TO LUNCH! :eek:

Not my fault Vikings have some sort of love affair with old washed up Packer players:D Sad part they make up a bunch of the vikings all 50 best player team:eek:. Can you say Sh3tty drafting and GM's.:D

If you're going to be a Vikings fan you must adopt the universal Vikings Fan Motto "The Big Build-up for the Final Let-Down".:cheers:

Yea that true. I loved the Vikings when Trak was the Qb, what fun it was to watch him play.

If you're going to be a Vikings fan you must adopt the universal Vikings Fan Motto "The Big Build-up for the Final Let-Down".:cheers:

I had a date like that once!!!! Well , lots of them!!:cheers:

Donald Driver has no gas left in the tank, maybe a dance or two.:eek:

Jennings is on half empty, might have a good year or two left. Vikings are on the list to sign him. :cheers:

Did You hear where Percy wants a new contract? He's on His last year of the rookie contract. Set to make something like 2 1/2 million.
No word that He wants out, just more $,$$$,$$$

It's common for star players to want to redo their contracts when things go well.

The Vikings could come out REAL well trading Him now. To a contending team that wants to pay the big bucks.

An unhappy Percy isn't going to be worth a crap.:(

I say the Vikings should redo His contract, pay Him the average of the top ten receivers in the NFL. A happy Percy is purty dang good. :cheers:

Well , at least they didn't trade him to a division foe !!!!:thumbsup: Hope Minnesota drafts well???!!! NFC West looks to be stacking up!! Sophomore year has never been to kind. Free agency starts tomorrow!!:thumbsup:

He wont last in the league. He can not stay healthy. It is the smartest move they have made in a long time. Stack the players, thats what builds teams. Harvin is good no doubt. but he is a flippin cry baby, not much dif then moss and the rest. Good riddance, they suck the life from a team. His head aches, and other issues make him not worth as much. So getting what they did, is a no brainer, and exactly the sort of deals that can take them to the next level. He did not play in the big games that got them in the play offs. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Chris,I have a #84 Randy Moss jersey. Kids got it for me way back when Moss won Rookie of the year. Be patient with the Harvin Jersey.:thumbsup:

Vikes did good with a first round a 6th? and a mid round next year.

Percy was a pain for the coaches to deal with. And he could get banged up in training camp. Russel Wilson had beginners luck, Seahawks ain't going to no Super Bowl. :)

So, Moss played in a couple. I like the deal, a #1 plus what 2 or 3 more picks? A Hershel Walker deal right there. Look what that did for Dallas. And the Vikes;) They can have him.
:cheers:

Gambel on Vikes and every other team out there. LOL LOL LOL Like football is the end all get all of life. I'd rather be chasing roosters than supporting over paid uneducated morons. :D

What about Habitat? If they paid the amount, they pay these Morons, Birds would be easy.

My goodness they just signed matt cassel. It's over now. I'm looking into my crystal ball here. What AP gets busted for steriod use. Thats no surprise just look at him it ain't natural. Ponder throws 5 td passes all one yarders and 30 ints. Defense sucks because they forgot about it. And seattle wins the SB and three more because of Harvin/Rice. And Vikings have the worst draft in NFL history:) That should make them Mad:)
You know football players ain't smart agent gets 20-25% and they put all the money on the back half of contracts. When the teams going to get rid of you:confused:.

Back