Peterson, Harvin and the Queens are Back!

Webb is making Ponder look might good. Would never have thunk that!

Oh well, the Vikes had a nice run. Certainly better than the 3-13 season a year ago. If they can pick up a couple of quality receivers in the off-season they should be pretty tough next year.

Hats off to the Pack. They're the much better team tonight.

Heck Yeah!!!

I'm just happy to bury Peterson mopping the floor with us this season.

It was upsetting me as much as missing a pointed rooster

AP had 99 yards against 11 men in the box.:eek:

Vikings if they had a passing game should have broke the 1,000 yd game.:)

Hard to figure the Ponder thing?:confused:

And the Pack:( They have to play SF in SF. :cheers:
WE GONNA SEE.:D

I certainly hope that the Vikes don't have to crawl on AP's back again next year because they will be no better off than this past year. You can't go very far if you can't pass the football, that's what the game has been changed to. Running backs traditionally don't last all that long in the NFL and with the number of carries he had last season, to continue at that pace is surely to shorten his career from all the wear and tear.

I would much rather see AP get his 1500 yards and the Vikings passing game improve 10 fold with some good receiver acquisitions and a veteran back up QB that will push Ponder for the starting job.

And to cap off this fine and wonderful thread we had on the Vikes this season.....

AP Gets NFL MVP! Way to go Adrian. Joins the ranks of Fran Tarkenton and Alan Page as only other Vikes to win league MVP.

http://www.vikings.com/news/article...r-Awards/602e9221-c5d6-4df6-a2c4-4040ed47179a

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL, Sorry bro not one of these people own a super bowl ring. LOL LOL LOL. DID THE VIKINGS MAKE IT TO THE SUPER BOWL AND WIN????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? EVER.:D

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL, Sorry bro not one of these people own a super bowl ring. LOL LOL LOL. DID THE VIKINGS MAKE IT TO THE SUPER BOWL AND WIN????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? EVER.:D

Not necessary to win a super bowl to be the MVP--many a outstanding player has had to struggle with a poor team in a lot of sports--still MVP and maybe more so for a poor team. Just my two cents worth:D

Adrian won what 3 of the major awards?
HIS enthusiasm will go a long ways with His team mates, WHAT a class act!

ANYWAY, :) free agency WILL take care of the missing parts.:thumbsup:

Vikings will be DARN good next season. :10sign:

Adrian won what 3 of the major awards?
HIS enthusiasm will go a long ways with His team mates, WHAT a class act!

ANYWAY, :) free agency WILL take care of the missing parts.:thumbsup:

Vikings will be DARN good next season. :10sign:[/QUOT

Yep The Queens will win 3 games next year and trade AP four the next sorry player for the Vikings. We will See.:D

Nope never. And if they don't win in my lifetime that is just fine by me.

Back