Lets See Your Dogs..post some pic's

Setternut, our pups are about the same exact age. I took LB (little boy) to the vet a few weeks ago, 31 pounds at 5 months! He was the runt of our litter, now the biggest (I keep tabs on all the pups). Out of curiosity, how much does Indy weight?

Indy was 25 lbs a week or so ago. I would guess that he is just under 30. He is pretty leggy. His dame was about 35 and I would guess that his sire is around 45 maybe 50 lbs.

I snapped this one after a little training session this morning. The Cocker on the left (Polly) is the dam to the Cocker on the right (Rocky); they make quite the pair!
2011-11-02083225-1.jpg

Beautiful dogs.:10sign:

Remington: My first GSP

Here are a few pictures of my GSP puppy, Remington. Living in the south, his primary duties will be retrieving dove and finding quail. I will be taking him to SD every year for our annual pheasant hunt.

Remington @ 13 weeks: First dove hunt

2011-09-11_15-02-44_318.jpg

First retrieve @ 13 weeks

2011-09-10_15-32-59_904.jpg

Dan

A couple of pics of my 5 month old Llew Setter Indy this weekend on some quail and a pheasant in the bottom pic.

Nov2011_14.jpg

Nov2011_13.jpg

Pic of my Liver GSP

He was about 14 months in that pic on a pigeon in the front yard.
He is a spoiled little guy but a tough one too... Got skunked the first day in SD this year but he "took the licking and kept on ticking" for 5 days... (got home and slept for a week too):D

This first pic is my 3 year old setter Ace from this weekend pointing a hen. A couple minutes after this he pinned and pointed a rooster, supper easy shot, in which the shot results caused me to utter some unpleasant words :mad:

Nov2011_36.jpg

This is my 6 month old pup Indy, waiting for me to get back from setting up a launcher for him.
Nov2011_41.jpg

Didn't get a pic of him on the launcher, but he found a hen after we worked the pigeon in the launcher.
Nov2011_39.jpg

Heres a few of my old dog Ellie. I call her the "meat hog"

DSCN00183.JPG

DSCN0015_1_.jpg

IMG_6527.JPG

Heres the new pup Breez. I call her the "meat head" But oh is she fun to go hunting with.

DSCN0026.JPG

DSCN0027.JPG

2011-11-27_12_29_07.jpg

my god jeff toby looks fat maybeyou should get him on weight watchers LOL and gunner looks nice and intenton keeping that bird from moving nice pics

Back