Lets See Your Dogs..post some pic's

Here's my new pup with his first quail, dad hunted it up but pup had some fun retrieving it when we got home. Very soft mouth, I think he's a keeper.:cheers:

IMAG0362.jpg

Nice looking pup. Think he kind of likes that bird :D

Finally got a good one of my pup. I think this one might make the trainers website.

That's quite a point! Do you have roan puppies for sale from time to time? I'm a year or 2 out on a pup, but I'm pretty sure I'll be getting a brit. I'd rather have one w/ reddish, brown hair like yours as opposed to having one with bright white hair. The white hair is highly visible on everything in the house.

Ppl are breeding some tall brits these days:) I remember lots of short, squatty brits in my youth. Maybe I'll be able to see my next Brit in the CRP.

Last edited:
That's quite a point! Do you have roan puppies for sale from time to time? I'm a year or 2 out on a pup, but I'm pretty sure I'll be getting a brit. I'd rather have one w/ reddish, brown hair like yours as opposed to having one with bright white hair. The white hair is highly visible on everything in the house.

Ppl are breeding some tall brits these days:) I remember lots of short, squatty brits in my youth. Maybe I'll be able to see my next Brit in the CRP.

Ya.. Were thinking about breeding her in a year or two. Probably be breed with a dog who goes back to my dogs grandfather, where the roan comes from. He was a really nice All Age trial dog who won the ABC US Open. The stud is very white, but I think the combo of my dog, with her granddad's lines on both sides, will hopefully produce some decent looking roan pups. BTW.. Shes really not that tall. She's 32lbs, but she's more of the "new" style that the trialers are breeding for longer legs and bigger run. There will be pretty heavy field trial lines on both sides, and hopefully the litter will produce some nice trial dogs. No matter who we breed her with, both sire and dame will be Field Champions. PM sent.

Last edited:
A few pics from tonight.

Indy pointing a rooster
Oct2011_10.jpg

And I got a pic of the rooster flying off
Oct2011_11.jpg

Ace backing Indy's point on another pheasant
Oct2011_13.jpg

A closer pic of Indy from the point above
Oct2011_15.jpg

And yet another pheasant pointed by Indy and Ace backing
Oct2011_16.jpg

Yep I had a huge stupid grin on my face :D

Went out this morning to do a little training with a buddy. We did Indy's first gun exposure and it went great.

Indy is almost 5 months old now.

Oct2011_23.jpg

Man those are some great looking dogs (best friends) fellas. I sure miss my dog. I pick her up on Thursday Nov. 4th. and will have her for all of pheasant season.

Julius

Man those are some great looking dogs (best friends) fellas. I sure miss my dog. I pick her up on Thursday Nov. 4th. and will have her for all of pheasant season.

Julius

Thanks, I really like them a lot. They aren't perfect or the best on the plant, but as good as I have ever had.

Your dog has been off for training I take it?

Cockers

I snapped this one after a little training session this morning. The Cocker on the left (Polly) is the dam to the Cocker on the right (Rocky); they make quite the pair!
2011-11-02083225-1.jpg

Setternut, our pups are about the same exact age. I took LB (little boy) to the vet a few weeks ago, 31 pounds at 5 months! He was the runt of our litter, now the biggest (I keep tabs on all the pups). Out of curiosity, how much does Indy weight?

Back