Lets See Your Dogs..post some pic's

036.jpg

ahh- 4 Britt's in with those- whew- wouldn't leave a whole lot of hope for a covey of quail now would it

Last edited:
Nice lookin quad of Brits.........Gotta love the pack hunting...:10sign:

Was browsing through some forum, don't remember which, and saw a quote by a guy who said, "Celery salt on them improves my dogs."

Well, hell. I had some, so....

celerysaltondog2.jpg

Haven't noticed any great change. May take time, dunno.

;)

Lmao, great pic kismet!:10sign:

Nice lookin quad of Brits.........Gotta love the pack hunting...:10sign:

I like your picture- that one in front on the right- whew

sometimes we just look in awe- no thought of shooting- there have been times when I've just stood- just happy to be able to see real nice dog work and cooperation- sure do hope you have a blowup on your wall

Was browsing through some forum, don't remember which, and saw a quote by a guy who said, "Celery salt on them improves my dogs."

Well, hell. I had some, so....

celerysaltondog2.jpg

Haven't noticed any great change. May take time, dunno.

;)

as a fella said, and sent me a cap- saying that it fit- it's a devil hat- my male Britt thinks it's not so bad- want to see a picture of him posing with the cap

Well Indy just turned 3 months old. These pics are from tonight on a loose quail. He is starting to understand what it all about,

Sept2011_4.jpg

Sept2011_3.jpg

Sept2011_5.jpg

we have had a slight rain all morning- fired up the grill- saw the three up on the porch- WHOA- stay- I go and get the camera

Brittswaitingforhuntingseason008.jpg

Shadow. I love the looks of your pure white and orange brits. I never liked the roanies until I got mine. Now Im kinda fond of roanes as well. I never have warmed up to liver brits though. Just out of curiosity, whats the breeding of your pups?

thanks jetjockey-
mother is 5 crosses to Beans Blaze in 4 generations- tie in a bunch of Lobo dogs- you have her

father- dirrect son of Shambo's Dark Shadow and TJ's Prarie Star- thus- Izz Her Shadow

Here is one of Indy from tonight. I had him on some quail in a launcher for the first time. He did OK on the birds in the launcher, but tried to crowded them more than when birds had been loose. One of the birds flew well so I let Indy off the CC, and let him work that bird again. He did great.

Sept2011_249.jpg

what a shock- wild male quail flew in and spent 15 min getting the penned quail excited- Britt's were insterested
Sept2011006.jpg

he's a keeper

Here's my new pup with his first quail, dad hunted it up but pup had some fun retrieving it when we got home. Very soft mouth, I think he's a keeper.:cheers:

IMAG0362.jpg

Back