Lets See Your Dogs..post some pic's

Here is my new addition. He's not been on any birds yet, but a summer full of training should have him ready for this fall.

GUS
215906_10150226886093103_771033102_8502239_5908608_n.jpg

Our newest female Rooster Fetcher....Bentley!

She'll fit in well with the other Fetchers once we get some size on her. Bentley was flown in last weekend. She is so dang smart! I love it!

Mick, the new, used, dog after I picked him up from American Brittany Rescue foster home:
micknicefullbodyprofile10-09.jpg

working on "fetch" with pheasant skin in house:
Mickwithfrozenpheasant2.jpg

Forced fetch holding dead pigeon:
Mickholdingpigeon2010.jpg

Forced fetch with wood duck
MickfuzzywYBswoodie2010.jpg

After wild bird retrieve:
Mickpoisedoverfallenpheasant12-2010.jpg

over a year's work, but we're getting there. :)

My two boys. Yellow Pointing Lab = Maximus aka MAX
My newest addition 8 month old GSP = Leonidas aka LEO

photo5.jpg

You all have some very nice dogs, really enjoy the pics.

It is fun to see how they change as they mature.

This is Ace, at 5 weeks
Ace55weeks-1.jpg

Early in his bird exposure, would hold point but thought he could grab them when they flew
Cokely10-2-09_085.jpg

Then he learned what is expected
June11_5.jpg

Learns to be a team player
Nov10_15.jpg

The rewards for doing it right
Norton11_31.jpg

Dec10_22.jpg

Quail hunt two seasons ago.

Last edited:
Out of the 6 dogs these are the two young pups that my 13 yr old has been working really hard for the fall trials..

Went out fishing today. My male gsp seen the wife with the camera in hand and thought he would strike a pose..

Cooper at 8 months! She just left for Dokken's 10 week intermediate hunting dog program, will get her back on August 27th, just in time for Sept 1 early goose and dove seasons! Can't wait...anyone have experience with Dokken's?

2 years old yesterday- brother and dad have been hunting pheasants with her since she was 4 months- she prefers and so do I that we hunt with her dad- she really compliments her dad-
I had the camera- she jumped up- like she wanted her picture taken- so I did
she has wheels- handles beautifully- never had a shock collar on- sometimes a great pointing dog is never to need a shock collar

004.jpg

she shines when with her dad
100_0095.jpg

Last edited:
Let me introduce my Pack of GSP Dogs (First Picture)

In the front row (Left to Right) we have Roxie and standing to her right is Queenie.

Back row (Left to Right) is Molly, Marty and Sally

Second picture is the Pack getting it done last year in Kansas. I just wish I had a better camera.

Back