lets help the vikings

Let me remind you all... Giants were 0-4 against the vikings in CHILLY's control.

Leslie's control. Giants are now 1-0 against vikings. i dont blame the team, id definately blame Leslie's judgement calls.

if they keep playing like this, the team definately will be moved to LA and then you guys will have no choice but to LOVE my NY Giants team... BITE ON THAT!! if you come to my side, i can only offer you a peace and a budlight. ;)

:beer:GO GMEN!

Well u have 1 not too much to brag about. when you are comparing 4-1:beer::beer::beer: and they did a slide job as far as hm field. what a joke. I will laugh when they get the crap kicked out of them by Philliy, GO Green Birds!!

What the heck are you talking about with web the rookie. I watched every play. When he came in he threw awsome the 2 times they let him. The other three plays they made him hand the ball to a runner. He did not suck the coach did. The Giants won because our coach sucked. They will get there hind ends handed to them next week just as they should have by this wasted tallent. You have no clue about that rookie.

no matter what happened, vikes still lost. simple as this... do what i did last year.. accept the lost.. cant go back and change it. move on. Leslie was never intended to be the head coach for next season anyways. he doesnt care bc he knows he wont get that position.

Well u have 1 not too much to brag about. when you are comparing 4-1:beer::beer::beer: and they did a slide job as far as hm field. what a joke. I will laugh when they get the crap kicked out of them by Philliy, GO Green Birds!!

im not really worried about the eagles game. giants has won and lost against the eagles. Giants and eagles have beat each other for years.

Do you believe in history? The last time the Vikings beat the Eagles was in 1985, when the team set a record with 28 fourth-quarter points in a 28-23 win.

i dont think the vikings will beat the eagles again this year.

Manning still threw more INT's then TJ.:D

and? we still won the game. for TJ that doesnt play very often and throws interceptions in past games, Kitna for the cowboys did way better than TJ or web combined.

we can argue all day, each team has its flaws. vikings werent so lucky. giants put in 0% effort in last year's game. this year, they knew their place in playoff was on the line. they played and earned it. hopefully when the beat the eagles, they are in for sure.

OK, To let you know, I am not arguing with you. That is why we have these smiles and clinking glasses to insert in a post, they are supposed to help you see the mood of the person your talking with. I could care less about the vikes losing, thats what they do.:rolleyes: :p But now, is when we as Vike fans would like to see what we have in that kid. And he did not get his chance at all. With what we have seen from TJ and how bad he played, and he was hurt. It showed me Leslie is not a smart coach.:mad: He should sit TJ down, or better yet send him packing, and let the Webster start all of the remaining games. Why not?? If he does well they have some confidence in place for next year.
When your high priced O lineman goes on National TV, and intros your QB as " Tavaris, I can't understand a thing you say in the huddle Jackson" It may be a clue that the dude has no brain for the job.:D
So please Leslie( and that is a girl name):D Let Web come out and play.
And get rid of DaVaris.
:cheers:

I hope they don't keep frazier as coach would be a big misstake. Old Steelers coach is who they should get. It this point Vikings shoud play anyone that actually cares about giving the owner a decent days work for the pay he's recieving. Play Web see what you got whats it going to hurt:)

Depends on who's available. It would be great to have Cowher as Vikings coach.
No doubt he will get the offer.
He would want to be GM in charge of football operations, why not?

In the 5 plays Webb was in there he threw for a 1st down and ran for another.

I sure hope Webb gets a lot of playing time. The season is shot anyway. Lets see what he's got before the Vikings management goes out and gets another over the hill type QB.

Going to have to change name of thread to lets help the Packers:) Vikings should just rip the roof off.

MAN!!!!! This right here is a heck of an idea. :thumbsup:
They could surely have this done by the Bears game.:cool::cool:

OK, To let you know, I am not arguing with you. That is why we have these smiles and clinking glasses to insert in a post, they are supposed to help you see the mood of the person your talking with. I could care less about the vikes losing, thats what they do.:rolleyes: :p But now, is when we as Vike fans would like to see what we have in that kid. And he did not get his chance at all. With what we have seen from TJ and how bad he played, and he was hurt. It showed me Leslie is not a smart coach.:mad: He should sit TJ down, or better yet send him packing, and let the Webster start all of the remaining games. Why not?? If he does well they have some confidence in place for next year.
When your high priced O lineman goes on National TV, and intros your QB as " Tavaris, I can't understand a thing you say in the huddle Jackson" It may be a clue that the dude has no brain for the job.:D
So please Leslie( and that is a girl name):D Let Web come out and play.
And get rid of DaVaris.
:cheers:

okay, so were not arguing. id say they need to clean out their qbs out and just leave web in as third qb backup.. then get a DECENT non-ego, anti attention, grabbing, whining starting QB.

Leslie was never intended to be the head coach for next year. he was filling in for the rest of the season bc they couldnt find a head coach they want to fill asap. Leslie is just filling in and he knows that, probably why he doesnt care what happens if they win or lose. I wont be surprised if leslie is let go at the end of the season as they now made a new assistance head coach already.

Unbelievable, they anounce looking at a list of QB's. Possibly to play Mon. Why do they not want to try Web. I just can't figure it out. They don't say why they just dont do it. The guy can play. DaVaris is hurt so he is a washup, I suppose here comes Doug Fluttie.:D or Terry Bradshaw. If they don't play Web I am no longer a fan. And that would be hard to believe. I will be a Chiefs fan. If he is hurt I could understand, but he doesn't look hurt to me. HHMMMM, He can throw like Rodger Stalback and run like Carl Lewis, catch like Jerry Rice, and mix drinks like no body's business, so why, Leslie, why.:mad:

FC, Favre's shoulder is still questionable, TJ has "turf toe" and Webb is fighting a hamstring pull. But Fraizer said Webb will only play if Favre and TJ can't. But if Favre and TJ are out they will need a backup for Webb. Right now Camarillo would be the backup.

So the Monday night game will be played at TCF Stadium. :cool:

Now Lets hope he gets to play again and Favre stays hurt. If he can play he should just say he can't go, and let the new talent get some more experience. Other wise he is just greedy. Where has this team been.???
Glimpse of hope for the future. The only thing about Web is is he one of those not so smart guy's again, one you can't understand in the huddle.:confused:

in VICK's world.. when a dog is injuried or limping... shoot to kill the dog. Vick was limping. i think someone needs to shoot.

i hate vick and i cant believe NFL allowed him back in. he doesnt deserve to make money UNLESS he donates money to help fight illegal dog fighting.

Come on birdman. You don't believe anyone deserves a second chance?

If I'm not mistaken he is donating money and more importantly his time to local pit shelters and speaking to children concerning dog fighting.

I applaud the guy for his turnaround. If he can stay on the straight path, I think he deserves every chance to prove that he has changed his life for the better. One thing is for certain, he sure has changed his football career for the better and the Eagles are responsible for giving him the chance to do so, when many other teams would have most likely passed.

Vick has changed his life. He will be OK now.
Eagles will sign Vick to a 1 year contract for now, doubt they will go for any long term thing.
Vikings knew what needed to be done to beat the Eagles. Come after Vick early and "wing " him. Much like Sean Payton and the Saints did with Favre in the championship game.

Good game and fun to watch last night.:thumbsup: Where has this defense been?:eek: Webb's got it:10sign: Very good showing for a young QB, any QB.:cheers:

Back