lets help the vikings

FC should be the Vikings talent evaluator He was saying Web looked good awhile back:thumbsup: Kinda nice to see the vikings play good football this year:eek: What am I saying oh my goodness shoot me I don't want to be a viking fan:D

FC should be the Vikings talent evaluator He was saying Web looked good awhile back:thumbsup: Kinda nice to see the vikings play good football this year:eek: What am I saying oh my goodness shoot me I don't want to be a viking fan:D

Well ya know I was just simply compairing him to my arm and speed, so, he has to be good right? LOL

Your from IA, you are a Vikes fan, just a discruntal one.:D

I liked the way Webb looked last night. He did play a very good game. I think the Vikings should start working with Frazier and Webb for next year. They would then have a good Coach and a QB that could be guide then into the future. Farve may want 1 more game before it is quits. But I think the teams future is more important than his farewell.......Bob

Come on birdman. You don't believe anyone deserves a second chance?

If I'm not mistaken he is donating money and more importantly his time to local pit shelters and speaking to children concerning dog fighting.

I applaud the guy for his turnaround. If he can stay on the straight path, I think he deserves every chance to prove that he has changed his life for the better. One thing is for certain, he sure has changed his football career for the better and the Eagles are responsible for giving him the chance to do so, when many other teams would have most likely passed.

ive been in LEO for so long ive seen a .01% someone break their bad habit for better.

its his religion that doesnt ban dog fighting.. thats why he was involved and got caught.

of course hes speaking and donating... its probably a HAS TO DO in his his contract and community service. he is on probation. you may believe in second chances.. but its rare when youve been a LEO for 9 years plus. ive arrested repeaters over and over and they SWEAR to me they are wanting a change in their life. its all hear say.

favre said he'd retire... three times and yet he still keeps coming back. words dont mean shit... action does but not by force (such as contract quotes or community service required with probation does NOT count bc its being forced)

Well ya know I was just simply compairing him to my arm and speed, so, he has to be good right? LOL

Your from IA, you are a Vikes fan, just a discruntal one.:D

You have that kind of speed and arm FC WOW:eek: I want a video to prove it:D I think you're really Farve can I have your autograph:D

Hey its amazing really. In a foot race I am so fast, no one even sees me move. I am there and back that fast.:D

I do that with my nephews. Look like I'm really going to haul butt yell go make one quik forward motion and there running like he!! and I'm standing there laughing:D They fall for it every time:thumbsup:

OK who's gona Tanya Harding Favre, so we can watch Web play again.:cheers:

I havent heard that name in a long time!

with this new 50,000 fine that favre has and the recorded voice mail he left... PLUS his health, i dont think favre is playing next year. hes done.

OK who's gona Tanya Harding Favre, so we can watch Web play again.:cheers:
This guy. He will play the part of Tanya Harding's boyfriend. Ndamukong Suh

suh.jpg

Last edited:
I havent heard that name in a long time!

with this new 50,000 fine that favre has and the recorded voice mail he left... PLUS his health, i dont think favre is playing next year. hes done.

I think FC was talking about doing the "Tanya Harding" thing just for this last game. No reference to next year as I'm sure we can all agree he will not be back for the 2011-2012 season. At least not with the Vikes. :)

New Year Vikings need your help more then ever:D Boy Detroit seems to be turning it around. They might be the ones to beat next year:eek: Vikings will look alot different next year don't they have alot of free agents? Last game of the year play new guys and the players that actually didn't give up.

Favre's $ 50,000 fine is equivalent to a guy making $42,000 paying a $136. fine.

REALLY for sure! NOT kidding:eek:

I'm disappointed Frazier as coach WOW. I would of thought all the coaches would of been gone. Ask me he looked clueless as head coach. When you clean a livestock pen you get rid of all the sh@# not half. I feel all coaches and the players that had been voted captain are to blame for this years collapse. Get rid of them all and start new.

I disagree coot, I think Frazier did a respectable job with what he had to work with. He showed some know how in some of the game plans he designed. I agree the team should clean house on some of the players. I seen on TV where some players were just standing there doing nothing. They are paid to play, if they don't want to play get the heck out.............Bob

I still like web, even though he had a few rookie mistakes. Nice to see AP only had 1 fumble all year!!!!, and that one was wrong by the reffs I think. Going to be interesting to say the least, as to what happens now with the team.

Back