lets help the vikings

Well after reading some NFL news it looks like the Vikings are still clueless:thumbsup: They have no QB and are looking at Orton but Denver said no for now. Could we see the return of the great one:eek: I would hope someday the Vikings would learn to develop QB's thats what good teams do New England, Colts, Steeers, Saints,and the greatest team of all the PACKERS:10sign:

It will be in our best interest to trade Orton right before the draft for some picks, because we only have six picks and need a lot more help then 6 !!!!!!!:cheers:

If the Vikings obtain Orton it would be the dumbest move they could possibly make. Orton isn't anymore than a backup QB.
Why haven't the Vikes espressed an interest in Carson Palmer? He wants out of Cincy and is the type of QB that could be a franchise player.

My view, Because the viking are to darn cheap to get a good QB like Carson P. Plus what they would have to give for him they really don't have in draft picks. Plus Carson is getting a little old, but the Vikes like them old guys. Geez, I'm only 77 I wonder if they could use me?.....Bob

I would hope someday the Vikings would learn to develop QB's thats what good teams do New England, Colts, Steeers, Saints,and the greatest team of all the PACKERS:10sign:

We'll I think they need to be able to draft the right prospect first before you can develop. Seems they have been satisfied the last bunch of years with bringing in veterans in the twilight of their career and hoping for a miracle season. This year they will draft a little higher and there were a couple good prospects that I saw at the Scouting combine, but the problem is that 7 other teams are in a similar spot and will be looking for a QB in the draft as well.

If the Vikings obtain Orton it would be the dumbest move they could possibly make. Orton isn't anymore than a backup QB.
Why haven't the Vikes espressed an interest in Carson Palmer? He wants out of Cincy and is the type of QB that could be a franchise player.

PSSSSST!!!! Quiet, your going to ruin the draft!!!!!!LOL

Ken, that is true what you say. But they cannot trade AP. The fans, among others would kill the management..........Bob

If the vikings do go after Orton, pretty much tell us "there ain't much for QB's available. :(
Orton is better then Rosenfels and that ain't saying much either.:eek:

No it would not Coot. But the fans and the team are so use to their bone-head moves. No one even cares anymore. They are just numb to the whole situation.....Bob

I don't know? I think it would be a great move to trade him now for all he's worth. You could get the best young QB available, maybe 2, plus 5-6 top draft choices to the right team. They are obviously in a rebuild, so why have a franchise RB that will go no where any way. This way they could replace a bunch of players and get the top players for the future. And a RB along with it. I think it would be a brilliant move at this time. What do they have to lose other then 16 games for the next 5 years and he retires any way. Get a team for him now and in a couple years they can be back on top. Worked for Dallas. We know, we were the idiots that made the deal that got them there SB's.
:cheers:

I can't believe I forgot about the NFL draft. What the Vikings going to do without some good advice from the peanut gallery:D Well I really don't know if theirs a QB worth drafting early so I think they should draft an OL or safety. But knowing the vikings they'll probablly draft kickers and water boys:D They'll probablly draft Farve:eek: Won't matter GB going to win it all again anyways:D:10sign:

Word on the street is that McNabb may be headed to Minnesota once the lockout is over...That might not be a bad deal; at least he comptetes and can work with the current young QB they have.

Listen to all this Non-Sense! Packer fans are interesting people. You weren't talking too much the last couple years when the Vikings were kicking your ass#%. So you won the Super Bowl last year, congratulations........

I can't believe I forgot about the NFL draft. What the Vikings going to do without some good advice from the peanut gallery:D Well I really don't know if theirs a QB worth drafting early so I think they should draft an OL or safety. But knowing the vikings they'll probablly draft kickers and water boys:D They'll probablly draft Farve:eek: Won't matter GB going to win it all again anyways:D:10sign:

I think the o line just needs to play to there ability, and not hurt. Big part of it there, one back up would be good, as well as a good d end. But they need recievers and Visante Stinko should get a replacement too. Simply because he is not reliable, injury prone, and all the whining he did the last few games about having to play out doors and at Detroit. BOO HOO, this aint home field, waa waa, I can't stand over paid game playing, think it's a job, cry babies. If I were coach, these types would not be on my practice squad. M nab, may be a bandaid, but not the future. They clearly need to draft a good QB, there are a few this year. Funny, they passed twice on Rodgers the year he was drafted.:D Would have been nice to pull that straw. The draft is tough, since a bunch just wash out.

If I was a Viking fan I'd want to forget the past:D Who cares if they bet the Pack a couple times:p Back to the draft. I read today they might trade the pick to get more draft choices. Thats not a bad idea. I never knew they passed on Rogers twice:( I'm not so sure about Mcnabb anymore. His tank might be on empty. Vick last year was the move for them to make.

If I was a Viking fan I'd want to forget the past:D Who cares if they bet the Pack a couple times:p Back to the draft. I read today they might trade the pick to get more draft choices. Thats not a bad idea. I never knew they passed on Rogers twice:( I'm not so sure about Mcnabb anymore. His tank might be on empty. Vick last year was the move for them to make.

I would like to see them add a decent quarterback but also give him some damn deep receiver to throw the ball down field and maybe move the ball.

Sorry guy's, Ponder??????? WTF?????? I do not get that pick???:confused::confused::confused:

Back