UPH get together

Uncle Buck is a possible. I hope to be breeding a female in Rice Lake Wisconsin about then and have to check my NAVHDA schedule, but I have driven by that preserve countless times.

Uncle Buck is a possible. I hope to be breeding a female in Rice Lake Wisconsin about then and have to check my NAVHDA schedule, but I have driven by that preserve countless times.

I tried breeding a female in Wisconsin about 30 years ago. FORTUNATELY for me, she didn't take!! :eek:

I tried breeding a female in Wisconsin about 30 years ago. FORTUNATELY for me, she didn't take!! :eek:

The thread has really went south now:rolleyes:

Buck look forward to seeing you :thumbsup:

Funny thing about the weather in that area of Minnesota at that time of year. Even March can bring massive snow storms or like a number of years back. Tornado's struck Comfrey Mn and St. Peter in March.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_Comfrey_–_St._Peter_tornado_outbreak

Heck I seen Tornado's strike the west metro in the early spring and a day later. The damaged homes were covered with snow..LOL.

You guys best pack everything from your parka to your Bermuda shorts..:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Funny thing about the weather in that area of Minnesota at that time of year. Even March can bring massive snow storms or like a number of years back. Tornado's struck Comfrey Mn and St. Peter in March.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_Comfrey_–_St._Peter_tornado_outbreak

Heck I seen Tornado's strike the west metro in the early spring and a day later. The damaged homes were covered with snow..LOL.

You guys best pack everything from your parka to your Bermuda shorts..:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh, believe me, we have discussed the weather and if all the current snow will be gone. But you just have to set a date and go for it. If we try to wait for the perfect day it will never happen. As I believe, goldeneye stated earlier, we do have a alternative date of April 16th if we are unable to do it on the 2nd.

Oh, believe me, we have discussed the weather and if all the current snow will be gone. But you just have to set a date and go for it. If we try to wait for the perfect day it will never happen. As I believe, goldeneye stated earlier, we do have a alternative date of April 16th if we are unable to do it on the 2nd.

Oh I agree 100%. I was just goofing around with Minnesotans crazy weather. You guys are doing a great job setting up the get together. I commend you all.

Figures, the alt is my last trial weekend.:D 23rd I am open. Going to Ohio March 5th and finish up in MN that alt weekend. Have fun fellas. I will hopefully make the next one if it's not in March and April.:cheers:

Ken, that alternative date of April 16th is not in stone. We could consider the 23rd. I think goldeneye was concerned that if we got it too late that the farmers would be in the field. But I don't know how many of the guys coming are actually farmers. With all this snow April 2nd is seeming more improbable. but doing this at the preserve means we have to do it before April 30th. I have trials April 9th and 30th.

Guess it's best if we see how things are looking around mid March. We should have a better idea if April 2nd is totally out.

Don't worry I can always bring the boat and a few phez decoys if the spring melt a concern. We'll get them one way or another. :thumbsup:

What a weekend this kind of weather will help are birds a bit :thumbsup: if this keeps up we will have hardly any snow on the ground (fingers crossed) for are hunt in april:D

I might be interested in this. I will know more as the time gets closer. Sounds like fun though.

Hope you can make it.

I'll call soon and see how things are looking down there and will post any updates I get.

Back