UPH Fantasy Football?

League Options

• ESPN Standard Scoring

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Custom Scoring (leave suggestions if voting for this option)

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
The reactivated league is still running.
I can delete it or just let it run.
I'm pretty sure that the new members would like to draft.
There's not much to choose from the wavers.

I actually got this invite, and am signed up! Thanks buddy!

Your welcome and thanks!
Now, you guys once your joined can edit your team names, helmet styles etc.

Getting a little complicated and it's not anybody's fault. If the Org. league will still be running. I'll stick with my commitment. If you want to delete it, which is no problem for me. I'll just bow out and let somebody else fill the spot. I have a very busy fall planned and don't feel real well. Keeping my team going will just add to my plate.

Once all that have received invitations are joined we will set a date and time for the draft.

We have North- South Divisions, let me know if you would like to change divisions.

There are 2 more openings to get to 12 teams.
I'll give it a few more days after which we will go with 10 teams.

Thank you Wayne, once again this league is setting up to be a stellar one with your guidance. I am looking forward to the draft, we should have fun as we did last year..........Bob

Last edited:
Yes, everyone that has pm'd me emails has been sent an invite.
ESPN did this last year to, some invites go right away some later.
I will send again shortly.

Oh, and I'm purty sure we'll get everybody joined, Thanks.

Got 1 more opening:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Still 6 members invited but not joined. ESPN has some problems.
I've tried the custom invite option, hope it works.

The new league is [UPH Fantasy Football 2011]
So you will need to go there to join the new league.

This is the message everyone should have recieved somewhere in their email. If not maybe was filtered out by spy ware or your server.

Follow directions and you should be able to bypass?

wayne devore has invited you to join an ESPN Fantasy Football league: UPH Fantasy Football 2011.

You'll need your ESPN username and password to sign up. If you've forgotten either, you can retrieve your personal information here.

You should see [Click here to join the UPH Fantasy Football 2011]

Good luck, and may the best owner win.

*If the link isn't working, copy and paste the entire URL into your browser: http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/join?leagueId=498341&inviteId=AAAABAAHmqUAAAfbAAAACgAAEik=

Last edited:
Sorry for the delayed response but..

I don't know why anyone would enjoy playing with last year's scoring setup - why not just use ESPN Standard Scoring - that way all of the rankings you are looking at are valid.

Is the second league going to have standard scoring? If so I'd like to change to the new league and someone could have my position on the old league. Would that work?

Back