UPH Fantasy Football?

League Options

• ESPN Standard Scoring

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Custom Scoring (leave suggestions if voting for this option)

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
UPH Fantasy Football Update

UPH Fantasy Football 2011 has 10 active teams.
Draft is on for Tuesday Aug 30 8.30 pm Central time.

Scoring is ESPN Standard

Last edited:
Could we possibly throw up a vote on scoring for the second league Wayne? For some reason, I feel like being democratic today. ;)

Tuesday evening sounds great for the draft. I'll be sure to be available.

Nope... no link that I'm aware of. Then again, I'm just a participant.

Just as an aside... I'll put another league together Sunday night if this isn't taken care of, so we can all play. I would hate for willing participants to miss out. Please PM me if you're concerned.

Yes, there is a link Ken, Wayne sent you an invite. But computers have been known to goof-up now and then. You are listed as Team 3 once you sign up. So contact Wayne and get the link resent to you. I do think One Good League like we had last year is plenty. Lets not ruin a good thing that has been fun for us in the past.........Bob

Ugh!

I left "UPH Fantasy Football" and then I got booted from "UPH Fantasy Football 2011". Can someone please re-invite me to 2011?

Thanks
Chuck

As far as I know.
Our draft is still on for Tues Aug 30th, 8:30 pm. [Central Time]

We have 10 joined members.

Note: If any team owner decides to drop out, all league settings must be redone. :mad:

What in the world happened to the Fantasy Football Draft that was suppose to be Saturday morning? Anyone know?

I came home Saturday to check out my team, and it didn't even show up as UPH Fantasy Football.

So, either I got kicked out of the league for some reason, or you didn't have the draft at all.

Thanks

Draft is on for Tuesday Aug 30, 8.30 pm Central time.

Scoring is ESPN Standard

Hope you all can make it.:thumbsup:

What's going on?

Wish I could get into it!
Co-owner with another guy??? Can that be right?

Last edited:
What's up with the UPH Fantasy Football?

I'd like to know what's going on. When I sign into ESPN, There is no longer a UPH Fantasy Football league. Can someone please explain what happened to that league. From what I know, I guess there are 2 leagues going on.

What happened to the one I was in?
Team Name VikingsRule

Draft time was this past Saturday morning.............

What in the world is going on here? It say's I am a co-owner with Terry Shipley........

I'd like to get into the league, so what's going on here?

Thanks

I'd like to know what's going on. When I sign into ESPN, There is no longer a UPH Fantasy Football league. Can someone please explain what happened to that league. From what I know, I guess there are 2 leagues going on.

What happened to the one I was in?
Team Name VikingsRule

Draft time was this past Saturday morning.............

There were 2 leagues going so everyone that wanted to participate could.
When team owners drop out [which happened] all league settings are cancelled. Happened just before draft time Sat morning.

Sorry some will be left out. I deleted the league.

There were 2 leagues going so everyone that wanted to participate could.
When team owners drop out [which happened] all league settings are cancelled. Happened just before draft time Sat morning.

Sorry some will be left out. I deleted the league.

You guys left me out last year and promised me a spot this year. Needless to say, I guess I'll join a better organized group.

Back