UPH Fantasy Football?

League Options

• ESPN Standard Scoring

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Custom Scoring (leave suggestions if voting for this option)

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Come on all you chicken butts:) I think all we need is Two more. I bet their scared I'll beat them to bad. I am a Packer fan so my knowledge of football awesome:D

I tried playing last year, but you guys wouldn't let me in.

I'll play this year........

VikingsRule is the name, how do I get signed up?

When is everything going to ready at ESPN and we can sign up?

I have tried to help Wayne as much as possible. There some things I just do not know or remember how to do. I would greatly appreciate Wayne doing the rest of the set-up work. I would be happy to help if I can do it and not foul up the forum. As the saying goes just tell me what to do......Bob

Last edited:
It is ready now, Chuck just go to ESPN and find the FF page a click on Reactivate. If you are a new person or player you have more work to do. Just make sure you are signed up and on the list.........Bob

Last edited:
Yes our UPH league has been reactivated.
I will send invites to those that were not in last year.
You guys that had teams last year, just bookmark the site, "sign in, free fantasy football ESPN.

Bob, do we have 12 members?
If so I will get on it.

My brother in law would play, he isn't a member yet on UPH, but he'll become one.

His Fantasy Football team name would be DakotaFats. That is his Gamertag on Xbox.

If you need someone else, lets add him to the list. I just talked to him and he's game for Fantasy Football.

I think I found it on Espn, Team Loose, is that one of the teams?

If so, I need the password to get into our league.

Thanks

Wayne we have 11 and one more for 12. I would like to hold it open for our regular members. I think they earned the entitlement.
So you players get on that last spot. Wayne is ready to send the e-mail's and give the pass words etc......Bob

Yup Bob, We'll get er done.
We have time though, just getting into training camp, still free agents coming and going.

JMc has just said he will not play this year. So that 12 spot is open to any member. Please somebody take it........Bob

I think I found it on Espn, Team Loose, is that one of the teams?

If so, I need the password to get into our league.

Thanks

UPH Fantasy Football is our league name I believe

I'm "Team Deadliest Catch"

I just reactivated

I think I need an invite to get into the league. I get into the page with all the other teams listed, but I'm not sure how to get my team name registered or in the league.

I know nothing about these invites. I suggest you PM mnmt (wayne) and ask him about them, I just went on those pages I posted the links for and clicked "Reactivate" All has been fine for me.........Bob

Back