UPH Fantasy Football?

League Options

• ESPN Standard Scoring

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Custom Scoring (leave suggestions if voting for this option)

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Those that had teams last year are reactivated.
New teams, you guys pm me your email addresses.

I will need to figure out the last years teams that are out this year, delete them and replace with the new teams.

Those that had teams last year are reactivated.
New teams, you guys pm me your email addresses.

I will need to figure out the last years teams that are out this year, delete them and replace with the new teams.

Hey there mnmthunting! Sent you a private message with my email.
Thanks

I'm in - Let's do ESPN Standard Scoring this year though, Last year it only mattered what QB and Defense you had!

Tell you what Chuckles Mnmt and I are out.... You are now the FF Manager. So do what you darn well please...........Bob

I am out I am not going to play this year. The champ is retiring while still champ......Bob

Come on Bob you have to play. I've been studing all the fantasy sites and learning all the good players to have so I could bet the champ:) And now I have no champ to bet:( :(:( I geuss I'll just have to cry myself to sleep tonight:)

Bob, ans MNMT, stick with it please, it was fun. Keep it as is and as was. Chuckles if you wish to start another bracket on your own feel free. Making people change stuf is just a hassle. Some of us may play both leagues if someone starts another one.
But then start another thread titled UPH FF foot ball league #2 or something to avoid confusion. Every one had fun with the way this was ran last year. Let me know what is going on please. I would look forward to it MNMT and Bob if we could go forward.

Oh boy..:eek:

Guys, please stick with it. Let's leave the scoring.

To everyone that is in the league. Remember, your right to complain is in direct proportion to the amount you paid to be in the league.

This seems childish to me! Get the Fantasy Football league going like you guys said you were going to. Otherwise, I've been wasting my time with it, and yours.

I'm in - Let's do ESPN Standard Scoring this year though, Last year it only mattered what QB and Defense you had!

Bob, what's the big deal anyways? Chuckles simply suggested something and all of a sudden people are quitting?

As long as I've been doing Fantasy Football, suggestions were always welcome when playing Fantasy Football.

We are ready to go with the league we had and the same rules. If another one wants to start fine. Some can play both. But start a new thread for the UPH 2nd league. Then the others wanting to play this one don't get confused. That should be clear and easy. MNMT if we have the teams lets roll:thumbsup: I am set up and ready. So who's in For MNMT's league, the UPH original league? so we can start.

I intended on playing in the "old" league, but Bob snapped earlier and said neither he nor mnmt were participating when Chuckles asked a simple question. I PM'd Wayne and asked to be invited. Just waiting on the reply. I'll also play in carptom's league as well, I don't care - I love football! :D

Let's just try to not get in a pissing match when someone asks a simple question next time... that was rather ridiculous.

Wildcat get your facts straight before making statements about things you nothing about. My reasons for quitting went way beyond Chuckles........Bob

Back