UPH Fantasy Football?

League Options

• ESPN Standard Scoring

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Custom Scoring (leave suggestions if voting for this option)

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
FCS, check out your matchup this week. I juggled a bunch of lame players and your still favored by about a kazillion points.:confused::eek:

You do have to wonder about Iowiegions trying to be Packer fans. :(

Man I got hosed. I made no roster adjustments because I was on a three week bye. Two of my players were out. FCS stomped a mudhole in me and i didn't even know it. Good game:rolleyes:

yes but I got handed a loss too. I think thats just how it goes in the changing things through mid streem. Not sure, but I think all got a win and loss that had byes. Yes MNMT if I loose against you I give up.:D who the hell told you to pick McNab?:):cheers:

I thought for sure the old guy had one good game in him. :confused:
The good QB's were gone by the time my turn came, so were all the other good players it seems.:eek:

Look who's 2-0:eek: I'm kicking butt and taking names. But I'm not the type to rub it in. I know some people are not very good player pickers like me:D Or know when they're going to be hot. Or know how to login to the web site(Black cloud what a dumb butt:D). Keep trying guys sooner or later one of you will get lucky. Until then keep bowing to COOTZILLA:cheers:

One of my problems has been Packer defense, do they have one.:rolleyes:
Guess I'll stay with McNabb.
About one or two more Viking losses with him a QB and He'll be gone forever. :thumbsup:
Got to go watch the game now Vikes at noon and pack at three.

Wow cootzilla won again 3-0 just like the Packers:10sign: My players were to much for shakenbake. Who's next on my quest for the title?
Genghis Coot not doing to good:( 0-2 Dawson rules was to much I think he doubled me in points:eek: I'm not giving up I'll get rid of my players and find new ones on the waivers list that way I can kick some Butt next week:thumbsup:

Wow cootzilla won again 3-0 just like the Packers:10sign: My players were to much for shakenbake. Who's next on my quest for the title?
Genghis Coot not doing to good:( 0-2 Dawson rules was to much I think he doubled me in points:eek: I'm not giving up I'll get rid of my players and find new ones on the waivers list that way I can kick some Butt next week:thumbsup:

Yea and i did it with Charles going to IR. Wallace is a stud I have him on both of my teams.

Back