UPH Fantasy Football?

League Options

• ESPN Standard Scoring

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Custom Scoring (leave suggestions if voting for this option)

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
I will have UPH Fantasy Football up and going by the end of weekend. [Sunday night].

Thanks all for your patients. Then we can figure on a draft time that will work.

Ok, I think alot of us are confused about who's doing what.

I only want to be in 1 Fantasy Football League. If the two of you can discuss who's going to start up a league, then let the rest of us know, then we can go from there. This really isn't that hard people.

I sent personal messages to both of you, with my email.

Thanks

Wildcat get your facts straight before making statements about things you nothing about. My reasons for quitting went way beyond Chuckles........Bob

It sounded to me like you snapped when one guy made a simple suggestion.
But, we'll go with people that want to play, that's fine. And, hopefully suggestions are welcomed. It's a free league so it's just for fun anyways.

No problem, have a good day.

Sorry if I've missed something .
Making sure.
Which of you guys listed below are "IN"

Chuck Meoska
Kyle Spencer
Ben Raun

Darren Kern
Ken Hanson

since you are back i will shut down my league and join yours. sorry about the confusion. Bob had stated that you were no longer interested.

With the advent of Wayne's post, I will activate myself again. With out some one like Wayne to help me. It would be impossible to keep my sanity with some of the players we have here........Bob

You can have them Coot, I still whipped your butt without them........Bob

I get "Fran" Tarkenton ;)

These are last years group

Spence
bobeyerite
onpoint
JMc
captaincoot
FCSpringer
JFan02
Kansasbrittany
backcloud27
Flush 'EM Hard Rocky
Chuckles

These are the 10 new members that I found are signed up for this years league as I write this.
bobeyerite
onpoint
captaincoot
FCSpringer
mnmt
JFan02
wildcat
blackcloud27
carptom1
Jakeismdog

There are 3 from last year, I know will not be playing JMC, Spence and Flush"em hard Rocky.

I hope that helps. I see last years list is wrong you are not on it Wayne. The administrator and your not listed?..Bob

Last edited:
Can you find your invite on the ESPN page, or is it emailed to you? Wayne is going to try to send another invite... I'm just not sure if maybe I missed the first one somehow. :rolleyes:

Can you find your invite on the ESPN page, or is it emailed to you? Wayne is going to try to send another invite... I'm just not sure if maybe I missed the first one somehow. :rolleyes:

Your invite will show up in your email.
I'm about to send you another.

Bob thanks! This is what I needed.
Do you happen to know the team names of these 3 guys.

[There are 3 from last year, I know will not be playing JMC, Spence and Flush"em hard Rocky]

Now were rolling.:cheers:

Last edited:
UPH Fantasy Football 2011

UPH Fantasy Football 2011

Reactivating last years league will not work.
The rosters would have to remain the same, no new draft.
Does not work because we are adding new teams and dropping teams.
10 teams last year and 12 this year.
New teams rosters would would be filed with available players.
New teams replacing those that dropped would pick up current rosters.

I tried many angles, just doesn't work.
So forget about last years league. You can see why it won't work.:confused:

NEVER FEAR:)
We have a new league:)
Starting over so, I need first and last names and email [send in private message]
invites will come in your email.:cheers:

Last edited:
I guess I'm confused here. I signed up for Fantasy Football on ESPN. All the teams are set, who is running that one?

Is there another league trying to start up or what?

Back