Packer Fans

You'll root for them? My god, aren't you a Viking fan?

2 penalties called on the fudge packers??? Numerous holding penalties I saw on the packers as they blocked for Rogers. As usual, refs were in bed with the Packers in the playoffs.

I will say, the better team won, on that day! But, how can you throw in Joe Webb, whom had not played 1 snap with the team in a game this season, and expect them to be on the same page.

2 penalties called on the fudge packers??? Numerous holding penalties I saw on the packers as they blocked for Rogers. As usual, refs were in bed with the Packers in the playoffs.

I will say, the better team won, on that day! But, how can you throw in Joe Webb, whom had not played 1 snap with the team in a game this season, and expect them to be on the same page.

Wow Fan or Fanatic,

Face it lab man even if Ponder played the vikes Get beat.;)

last year pack used backup qb. he threw 5 touchdowns against detroit. vikes use a backup and he barely gets 5 competions. huge differance in being prepared.

What the hell was that. No game plan, Web could not hit the side of a barn 5 feet away. Too many men, not even trying to get the running game going which got them there. poor game plan by the vikes, they sucked. Curds played well. I think the sea hawks will gitter done though. I was hoping at least for a good game.

Webb was godawful but I don't think they'd have won with Ponder. I guess we'll never know.

You got that right, LOL, I have never in my life seen any thing that bad. Ponder, well, he could have done better but no I think the result would have been the same. I can't figure out what was up with no pass rush either. it was as if they never played at all?? I still think the whole NFL is rigged. :D Were just the audiance in a puppet show. Like WWE, it was just that screwed up. And I am glad I did not drive a long way to see such a crappy play off game no matter who played. I think it's safe to say Web has no Job. Now to land a good QB and Ponder can be back up.

Let's face it my Viking-loving friends:

Webb sucked! Plane and simple.
Packers did a decent job of blocking the MN D line until Coach Mac went all conservative with a lead in the second half.
Packers outside linebackers stayed home and sealed the outside on AP until later in the game when it didn't much matter any more.
Game, set and match.

You got that right, LOL, I have never in my life seen any thing that bad. Ponder, well, he could have done better but no I think the result would have been the same. I can't figure out what was up with no pass rush either. it was as if they never played at all?? I still think the whole NFL is rigged. :D Were just the audiance in a puppet show. Like WWE, it was just that screwed up. And I am glad I did not drive a long way to see such a crappy play off game no matter who played. I think it's safe to say Web has no Job. Now to land a good QB and Ponder can be back up.

I have to agree with the NFL being rigged. Too much money involved anymore. Certain things have to happen for those heavily invested into it to make the bills.

Also, I'll agree Webb sucked, other then their first drive. Then all of a son..he just forget how to scramble..What's with that? HMmm something doesn't add up. Just stood in the pocket all night long. Also, Allen was held all night..not a single penalty called. All I can say is, that's one tough jersey. The defender had a hold of it all night.

Pass coverage was zilch..

and Wisconsin big mouths were at the norm. No wonder I drive around that state. Cleaned several of them out of my Facebook on Sunday morning.

People can "what if" all they like. Bad calls, no calls, a rigged league, Ponder MIA, whatever. Last week I was royally pi$$ed at the Packer loss and expect you Viking fans are this week, too. But bottom line, the Packers won the rubber match and move on in the playoffs. the Vikings go home to watch. Packers ruled in the North this year and there's no denying it. Everything else is just sour grapes.

"Wisconsin big mouths were at the norm" - Ya. Right... I heard so much crowing by your side over the past week and now it's time to just accept the result and wait for next year.

People can "what if" all they like. Bad calls, no calls, a rigged league, Ponder MIA, whatever. Last week I was royally pi$$ed at the Packer loss and expect you Viking fans are this week, too. But bottom line, the Packers won the rubber match and move on in the playoffs. the Vikings go home to watch. Packers ruled in the North this year and there's no denying it. Everything else is just sour grapes.

"Wisconsin big mouths were at the norm" - Ya. Right... I heard so much crowing by your side over the past week and now it's time to just accept the result and wait for next year.

Rick, not trying to pick on you. My bad...the game is just the straw that broke the camel's back in many other issues at hand with some.

Really football is meaningless in the big scheme of things.

Have a great day Sir

and Wisconsin big mouths were at the norm. No wonder I drive around that state. Cleaned several of them out of my Facebook on Sunday morning.

It's all part of the rivalry and niether side has a monopoly on big mouths. Don't take it so personal.

At the same time anybody that wants to make it personal or use it as a chance to bash the great state of Minnesota is a dick.

Sounds like someone needs a team to cheer for that doesnt let them down.....come to the dark side. Come bleed green......we welcome you with open arms. LOL

Seriosusly though, I was coaching saturday, and was checking facebook and saw someone say call Brett Farve.....I thought it was a joke that ponder was out. But I guess ponder had a pretty nice little saturday, little Home Depot, maybe some bed bath and beyond. who knows, I am sure the new wife didnt want him to ruin his pedicure.

And this is making the decision at the start of the year to get rid of Sage Rosenfels look pretty stupid. 3 unproven QB's going into the season just doesn't make any sense. I hope they learned their lesson and will act accordingly this off-season to bring in a Veteran to at least compete with Ponder.

And this is making the decision at the start of the year to get rid of Sage Rosenfels look pretty stupid. 3 unproven QB's going into the season just doesn't make any sense. I hope they learned their lesson and will act accordingly this off-season to bring in a Veteran to at least compete with Ponder.

That's ok, I think Cassel and Quinn will be looking for work at about 1pm central. I will help them pack:D

OnPoint - no personal offense taken, was simply making an observation. I don't blame you for being upset at the playoff loss. I would be too if it was the other way. I'm not going to get over the Seattle stolen game for a long, long time.

My girls crossed the border and went to UMN - Twin Cities. One still lives in Minneapolis, the other in California. Both are watching Packer games surrounded by Viking fans and having a good time with it, as it should be. They wear their Rogers and Driver jerseys with pride and don't back down! Two weeks ago we watched the 34-37 loss in a N WI pub and had 4 Bear fans rooting for the Pack. One of them said he never thought he would see the day when Bear fans and Packer fans were rooting together for ANYTHING. Pretty funny and if not for the loss I would say I had a real good time. All right, I admit to having a good time, but I was still pi$$ed off at the game result.

OnPoint - no personal offense taken, was simply making an observation. I don't blame you for being upset at the playoff loss. I would be too if it was the other way. I'm not going to get over the Seattle stolen game for a long, long time.

My girls crossed the border and went to UMN - Twin Cities. One still lives in Minneapolis, the other in California. Both are watching Packer games surrounded by Viking fans and having a good time with it, as it should be. They wear their Rogers and Driver jerseys with pride and don't back down! Two weeks ago we watched the 34-37 loss in a N WI pub and had 4 Bear fans rooting for the Pack. One of them said he never thought he would see the day when Bear fans and Packer fans were rooting together for ANYTHING. Pretty funny and if not for the loss I would say I had a real good time. All right, I admit to having a good time, but I was still pi$$ed off at the game result.

It's all in fun but some go way, way too far. The ones I was upset with made it real personal. Even when there was little trash talking from me. They act as though this is a blood war and they will never need a friend for anything.

From an impartial, distant, non-emotional, dispassionate point-of-view, I thought Webb was going to be a problem after the first few sets of downs. He had strength, heart, and sufficient speed.

I'd look at the coaching staff who didn't have him working in games earlier in the season. Given some experience, and with receivers who'd worked with him, he could have been a serious distraction from Peterson coverage.

In my opinion, this was one of the few games this year that the Packers played close to their potential. In some other games, I thought the coaches for the Pack developed tunnel vision and neglected the versatility the team really has.

I'm not football educated, but seems to me, there was a lot more team on the roster than was used on the field this year.

Back