Packer Fans

Won't get any argument from me on that....:D

Say, I'm hearing Jenning's may have played his last game as a Packer.

Lets see..... Vikings are looking for a good deep threat. :cool:

On a side note, Broncos/Ravens.... what a game.....:10sign:

Very rarely do you get to say this about a player but it looked like Kaepernick was playing against a bunch of high school players on the packs defense. What a freakin beast. Wow he had around two hundred yards and two touchdowns running. Another two hundred and two touchdowns passing. It's like having Adrian Peterson that can pass. The Pack was embarrassed by him. I don't know how many times I saw Matthews out of position and Kaepernick go by him on the outside. When you are the outside help nobody goes outside of you period. He was not a factor at all. Rodgers was decent, but under a bunch of pressure.

My Wife is die hard packer fan:eek::eek:
I was quietly hoping the Pack would get Theirs.:)
I've watched a ton of NFL this season, this was by far the worst beating of a team I've seen.:eek:

Carptom, Yeah, Kaepernick is a BEAST! NFL hasn't seen anything like Him. :confused:
He will probably get dinged, maybe sooner then later.
RG3 will NEVER be the same threat without His legs. Neither will Colin.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Mathews will have plenty of time to groom his mane and figure out how to close up their swiss cheese defense.
Has #93, with the long locks figured out who has the ball yet or is he still searching???? AJ Hawk has all of the off season to figure out how to the piano off his back.:D

Someone should Smack Kaepernick in the head for kissing his bicep after one score. I'm sorry, but that is just gay.

No doubt. Kinda a douche move. Somebody needs to school some of these guys how to win. I used to love to watch Marcus Allen in his day. He would score, flip the ball to the ref, and head to the sideline. No bs. Then he would cash his check and go bang OJ's wife:D

Outplayed+outsmarted+outcoached=outscored.

What he ^ said.

As poorly played as they have done all year, and that is saying something.

Kaepernick looked like somebody out of a video game. Wasn't fun to watch.

(However, Seattle just played one helluva second half, although I would have had Longwell kick.)

No doubt. Kinda a douche move. Somebody needs to school some of these guys how to win. I used to love to watch Marcus Allen in his day. He would score, flip the ball to the ref, and head to the sideline. No bs. Then he would cash his check and go bang OJ's wife:D

:eek: LOL:D

What he ^ said.

As poorly played as they have done all year, and that is saying something.

Kaepernick looked like somebody out of a video game. Wasn't fun to watch.

(However, Seattle just played one helluva second half, although I would have had Longwell kick.)

I agree on the kick...WTH was he thinking going for one bomb attempt. They had a better chance of making the field goal

Kaepernick needs to grow up and learn something from the other rookie, Wilson from Seattle. He was dressed in a suit and tie for the post game interview after the game with Atlanta. Classy.
"Kaep "was interviewed at halftime for one game, and he had this goofy ball cap with the bill flattened like a "gangsta", and some shabby clothes so his tatoos showed. What a tool.

I agree. I watched the interview after the Seattle game with Wilson. He came off as a very genuine, appreciative, classy young man. How could you not like this kid. Yet another QB in the playoffs that KC could have drafted if they didn't suck so bad.:mad:

Between Keapernick and Jim Harbaugh, it's going to be very hard to watch the 49ers. Harbaugh looks like a psycho, acts like one to, constantly yelling at the refs and whatever.:confused:

Packer fan here that still has his chin on his chest. Hate to say it, but they got SMOKED. :( They were starting to lose it during the second quarter...anyone could see that our defensive line was failing....came out after half time and played even worse. I'm thinking somebody set out the all u can eat cheeseburger line in locker room at halftime.

Back