Packer Fans

No smack talk was necessary...it was only the Vikings. :) San Fran might not be so easy.

ps - my golden retriever throws better than the Vikings QB.

No smack talk was necessary...it was only the Vikings. :) San Fran might not be so easy.

ps - my golden retriever throws better than the Vikings QB.

I rest my case:rolleyes:

OH come on guys. LOL, this is what makes it fun. Good ole ribbin. Take it all with a grain of salt. I expect to get trash talk for the purple flopping, and will be right there tossing beer bottles back when the reverse happens. No big deal. Football is a game and has no real meaning in life. thats why it's nice to give crap to our couch quarter backs from the other side. It has no meaning or reflection on how we all feel about each other. So please for the love of God, don't turn foot ball banter into a huge deal.:thumbsup:

Next year will be the break out year for the purple. Pack is dwindling before our eyes and hey, we won 7 more games.:D

I guess I would like the Pack to go, cause we played them pretty well before this screwed up game, and that says a bit about where the purple stands. They did beat a few of the best teams this year, and should have done better. Next year may be interesting.:cheers: Good luck Cheese heads

25 years ago you didn't talk to one another this way. That's how I was raised.

25 years ago you didn't talk to one another this way. That's how I was raised.

Good God lighten up man.

This thread is very mild and I haven't seen anybody attack each other on a personal level.

If this is to rough for you and your feelings are getting hurt the internet might be to rough for you, or a bar,or a party where an opposing fan might show up.

I remember watching a game in a bar outside of two harbors,mn between the 2 teams. Buddy and me were the only packer fans in there. That was 10,000 times as rough and I don't remember anybody pouting.

P.S.
Where were you when the packers lost and the viking fans on here were being big meanies?

Good God lighten up man.

This thread is very mild and I haven't seen anybody attack each other on a personal level.

If this is to rough for you and your feelings are getting hurt the internet might be to rough for you, or a bar,or a party where an opposing fan might show up.

I remember watching a game in a bar outside of two harbors,mn between the 2 teams. Buddy and me were the only packer fans in there. That was 10,000 times as rough and I don't remember anybody pouting.

P.S.
Where were you when the packers lost and the viking fans on here were being big meanies?

OK fine, want me to play? here goes

Just ask Bret Farve about Wisconsin nice...he can tell ya all about it. Nobody can grow skin that thick.

Folks from Wisconsin are thick skinned and only the second generation walking in the upright position.

They can take the cold too, because they born out in it.

You know how we know the tooth brush was invented in Wisconsin? Because if it had been invented anywhere else it would have been called it a "teeth brush.

You know how you know you are staying in a Wisconsin hotel? When you call down to the front desk and tell them you have a leak in the sink and they say go ahead.

You know how you know a guy is married in Wisconsin?
There's chew stuck to both sides of the truck

You know what a divorce in Wisconsin, a tornado in Oklahoma and hurricane in Florida have in common? Someone's fixin to loose a mobile home.

I seen a women from Wisconsin kicking a can down the road. I asked her what she was doing. She said moving.

The food is so bad at Wisconsin restaurants that all the flies got together and fixed the screen's on their windows.

Wisconsin women are so fat. The back of their neck looks like a pack of Hotdogs.

You know how you know your at a Wisconsin wet T-shirt contest. There's a weight restriction sign on the stage.

There was a guy in Prescott Wisconsin just across the bridge from Minnesota, out in a field rowing a boat. Another guy from Wisconsin came along on the road, stopped his car and got out. He yelled to the guy. It's stupid idiots like you that give these folks from Minnesota the idea we are dumb as a stump and if I could swim. I would come out there and kick your @$$

Did you hear about the fire in University of Wisconsin's football dorm that destroyed 20 books? The real tragedy was that 15 hadn't been colored in yet.

Why couldn't the baby Jesus be born in Wisconsin? Because they couldn't find 3 wise men or a virgin.

Why do Marquette students have TGIF on their shoes? Toes Go In First!

Why do they sell so many button-fly jeans in Wisconsin? Because the sheep can hear the zippers a mile away.

I got a million if them...have a great day WTH'er :D:D

Please keep them coming!!! I am writing as fast as I can!!!:thumbsup::cheers:

OK fine, want me to play? here goes

Just ask Bret Farve about Wisconsin nice...he can tell ya all about it. Nobody can grow skin that thick.

Folks from Wisconsin are thick skinned and only the second generation walking in the upright position.

They can take the cold too, because they born out in it.

You know how we know the tooth brush was invented in Wisconsin? Because if it had been invented anywhere else it would have been called it a "teeth brush.

You know how you know you are staying in a Wisconsin hotel? When you call down to the front desk and tell them you have a leak in the sink and they say go ahead.

You know how you know a guy is married in Wisconsin?
There's chew stuck to both sides of the truck

You know what a divorce in Wisconsin, a tornado in Oklahoma and hurricane in Florida have in common? Someone's fixin to loose a mobile home.

I seen a women from Wisconsin kicking a can down the road. I asked her what she was doing. She said moving.

The food is so bad at Wisconsin restaurants that all the flies got together and fixed the screen's on their windows.

Wisconsin women are so fat. The back of their neck looks like a pack of Hotdogs.

You know how you know your at a Wisconsin wet T-shirt contest. There's a weight restriction sign on the stage.

There was a guy in Prescott Wisconsin just across the bridge from Minnesota, out in a field rowing a boat. Another guy from Wisconsin came along on the road, stopped his car and got out. He yelled to the guy. It's stupid idiots like you that give these folks from Minnesota the idea we are dumb as a stump and if I could swim. I would come out there and kick your @$$

Did you hear about the fire in University of Wisconsin's football dorm that destroyed 20 books? The real tragedy was that 15 hadn't been colored in yet.

Why couldn't the baby Jesus be born in Wisconsin? Because they couldn't find 3 wise men or a virgin.

Why do Marquette students have TGIF on their shoes? Toes Go In First!

Why do they sell so many button-fly jeans in Wisconsin? Because the sheep can hear the zippers a mile away.

I got a million if them...have a great day WTH'er :D:D

Roflol. :thumbsup::10sign::cheers:

Op,

I almost spit my coffee out. LOL Thanks for the Laugh.

Speaking of purple, when did the team colors for the Vikings change? Looks like blue to me, on both of my TVs. I actually googled "team colors," and all the references cite white, gold, and purple.

I don't watch much Vikings football, but this time it sure seemed blue.

Kis...the Viking uniforms usually are purple. Theirs turned blue during the game from all the tears running down them.

I hadn't noticed a change but it is kind of a blue'ish purple don't know if it's new or not?
art-svPACKERS-420x0.jpg

and the "Packers" what? ((((((((((LOST)))))))))):cheers:

Back