Packer Fans

AP won't get the record but will make the 2,000.:)
Ponder will not loose the game for the Queens.:eek:
Queens defense will rattle Aaron, bang Him up early.:confused:

Queens 2 TD's and 3 FG's. and a safety. :thumbsup:
Plenty enough to beat the cheese!:cheers:

OH God not another defector. :D Traitor.

yes, what is the deal with these turncoat Minnesotans going over to the dark side.

The Vikings have more at stake in this Game then the packers. It's win you're in, lose you're done. Packers are in regardless.

clay matthews has alot of pent up aggression after missing so many games. ponder is going to wonder what hit him:cheers:

All right let's get the banter going should we:D

Unfortunately Blackcloud, just as Matthews is about to hit Ponder, he suddenly realizes he's messed up and AP waves bye..bye on his way to a 30 yard run. :cheers: :thumbsup:

AP won't get the record but will make the 2,000.:)
Ponder will not loose the game for the Queens.:eek:
Queens defense will rattle Aaron, bang Him up early.:confused:

Queens 2 TD's and 3 FG's. and a safety. :thumbsup:
Plenty enough to beat the cheese!:cheers:

Let us not overlook the crowd factor at the Dome as well. Favre used to say he hated to come here and play because of the crowd and the noise. The crowd will get the Defense pumped up big time. The Packers have a suspect O-Line. Rodgers can be rattled by a good defense, it's happened before. The Vikes did not allow an Offensive TD from the Texans, something that has not been done since 2006. This rejuvenated Viking Defense will be jacked....

Well here we go!! Everything is playing out fast!!!! Rooting for the Vikes!!! Houston blows chunks, lets the Broncos and Pats have a chance of moving up!!!! Thank you Indy!! Crazy things happening!!! Kidd Gallahad!!!! C'Mon Man!!:cheers:

packers tie it up with 257 on the clock. Taps is playing for the vikes. Ap gets hurt in the last 257 and the pack wins. :D

Nice game, good job on the Vikes for pulling out a win. Now, on to next weekend. It would be even better doing it in Green Bay. Go Vikes :10sign::cheers:

congrats viking fans. i even have to admit i was hoping AP would of broke the record with a TD when they were down there in field goal range. AP for MVP:cheers: look on the bright side packer fans we now have another week to pick on vikes:rolleyes: not only that but the bears TOTALLY hate us now.:cheers:

It mean very little Green Bay is still the div. winner and The Vikes have a wild card spot. neither team makes it to the super bowl.

Say what?

I was wrong. Mn. Played better than I thought they could. Ponder surprised me.

That is all.

Every time Ponder dropped back to pass, I held my breath...:eek:

AP, what can I say. 9 friggin yards shy of the record. Argh....:(

But.... we got the Win. Boys we won the battle today, but next week will be even more difficult one in Lambeau. There isn't a whole lot these two teams don't know about each other and the same old cliche "he who makes the least mistakes usually wins" will probably decide the outcome of next weekends game.

Hey he still has the all time in history single game record.:thumbsup::thumbsup:.
packers couldn't stop him the first game, couldn't stop him this game ain't gonna stop him in the next game. Show your horns AP, All Day Baby!. Ponder played better, but he was lucky again on those couple he lobs up for grabs going down. He can not do that again next week. He still needs to play smarter. He does that, and no one does the stupid penalties, that made this close, they win again at the sod farm.

Last edited:
Looks like a repeat from last year, only AP instead of the Giants this year.:D

298336_4693878263792_834261365_n.jpg
[/quote]

Last edited:
Back