Packer Fans

Pack by 21:eek: Whens the last time the longhorn sheep ever showed up when they needed too:D Vikings suck Viking suck:eek: That should bring out angry:)

Packers linebackers are running on all cylinders.

Peterson will be stopped enough that they can't just handoff every play,and Ponder will throw 2+ interceptions.

Pack win by 3+ touchdowns.

Packers linebackers are running on all cylinders.

Peterson will be stopped enough that they can't just handoff every play,and Ponder will throw 2+ interceptions.

Pack win by 3+ touchdowns.

What makes you think the Packers are going to stop AP this time? What happened the last time they met?? And don't give me the Claymaker wasn't playing bit....:rolleyes:

Lots of teams with good defenses have tried to stop AP by loading the box, 5 man fronts and most if not all have failed. Only reason AP didn't get his 100+ over Houston is because he was pulled out early.

2nd.... The Vikes Defense is playing much better than the last time the two met. They stifled a pretty darn good Houston offense and even a decent Rams offense. ;):cheers:

Packer fan..outside of the boarders of Wisconsin?

Their like "Big Foot" you hear of them but no proof of them truly existing has ever been produced.

A lesson to be learned will come on Sunday.

I'm looking forward to a good game, by two good teams.

By the way, a friend was doing some research and found that the prefix "Jer," when put in front of a person's name, means...(in some cultures)..."don't count on."

Which makes sense when Finley is out there trying to catch with his ego instead of his hands.

I'd like to see Ponder have a good, losing, game. Peterson deserves his yardage, there's no quit in that man from what I've seen.

While I'm wishing, would like Driver to get some catches. Don't like the way he has been ignored this year.

And...I've been watching every Packer game I could; how is that Rodgers is the most sacked quarterback in the league? A few games ago, he was a 42 or something sacks? Can that be?

Huh.

Enjoy.

Last time they met?

The packers won. What point were you trying to make?

Point to be made I think is the cheese were better to be lucky then good that day. AP stomped em for 210, I'd say they never stopped him,LOL. Mathews is a whoosee who will be digging mud from his pretty locks after AP runs right over his A$$. he will be wearing dingle berries in that beautiful wig from turf rash.
:cheers:

Point to be made I thing is the cheese was better to be lucky then good that day

I said the Packers will stop Ap enough so that they can't run every play and that Ponder will throw interceptions. That's exactly what happened last time and you guys want to use that to make a point. Queen's logic? :confused:

If you lose the game your offense was stopped no matter how many yards you had. The game is judged by winning and losing.

Point to be made I think is the cheese were better to be lucky then good that day. AP stomped em for 210, I'd say they never stopped him,LOL. Mathews is a whoosee who will be digging mud from his pretty locks after AP runs right over his A$$. he will be wearing dingle berries in that beautiful wig from turf rash.

210 wow still did not WIN. Your point, I mean the one, besides, the one on top of your head. Clay, I welcome you to step up and say, to Clay he is a whoosee.

We will see the vikings get there ass kicked on sunday. Tune in and watch.:D

Hell ap is going to the Hospital. Second lost to the pack this year.:D

Half the pack defense didn't play last time:) Matthews, wilson, pickett had bad ankle, Shields,93 can't think of his name. I hope AP comes up a yard short:D Longhorn sheep lose and Vikings done for the year:thumbsup: Always next year guys:) VIKINGS STILL SUCK

I hope AP gets his record. How can you not respect a guy who plays every play as hard as he can always giving 100%. Not only that but he does it on a team that has little hope of getting him a ring. Look beyond hating the purple and see that he is a hell of a player.

Unless he has the kind of game where they can run it every play without having to pass or punt I don't think they'll win. Record or no record if the packers can stop him even a little it'll be enough.

Rogers will lead the team to scores more often then when he gets the ball and Ponder will more often then not turn the ball over or miss the chance for the big play to get first downs or points.

I said the Packers will stop Ap enough so that they can't run every play and that Ponder will throw interceptions. That's exactly what happened last time and you guys want to use that to make a point. Queen's logic? :confused:

If you lose the game your offense was stopped no matter how many yards you had. The game is judged by winning and losing.

How can you call 210 yards stopping a running back,LMAO. Thats funny. Yes they won, but they sure as heck did not stop All Day. LOL

Ya what he said...:thumbsup::thumbsup::cheers:

Last time they met?

The packers won. What point were you trying to make?

FCSpringer beat me to it but how about this one

Peterson will be stopped enough that they can't just handoff every play

And I'll say it again, what makes you think they will stop AP this time? They may not need 200 out of AP. Vikes play a balanced game (passing and rushing) like they did in Houston and it will be difficult day for the Pack. The biggest surprise the Packers will face may be the Vikes defense, much improved since their last meeting. Rams and Texans were held in check all day and those are pretty good offenses with good QB's.

The other factor is this time it's in the Dome and we play better here, not to mention the noise factor in the Dome alone will be overwelming..... A little less than 24 hours and we shall see.

Last edited:
Back